• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

Also guys Nomu have official strength tiers now finally. We don't know what the scaling of the Nomu's are from the leaks but I'm guessing High-Ends are on the upper tiers.

Wait shouldn't Shigaraki have High 8-C durability ? He was able to take a hit from Gran Torino who's High 8-C and unlike the other LoV who got oneshot he didn't seem to be to effected by it so his durability should have been upgraded.[[1]][[2]]

Oh wait never mind he didn't get hit he was magnetized back. I swear the anime changed the seen and made him get hit. Another attempt at a upgrade failed once more.

Actually, I don't think we multiply Number 6's speed by twelve. I'm pretty we multiply it by x1.2 (it increases speed by three to ten times normally and dozens of time in emergencies; 12 / 10). So, it's Mach 6.88. I don't even think it would apply to that specific feat since it wasn't really an emergency.

The new chapter was pure fire.

Although I'm confused about the rabbit girl's hero name, everyone here calls her Miruko, but her official name seems to be Mirko, so what name should we use for her profile?

I call her whatever my fingers decide to type in at the time.

Also, she is the strongest female character hands down. Where has she been hiding all my life.

Deku better intern under her at some point. So many kicks he can learn.

Wait is Hawks a spy for the villians or for the heros? Because at the end of the chapter tomoyasu seemed to imply that Hawks betrayed them.

Also Mirko is wooping ASS out there, jesus!

Her moves and pain tolerance need to be added to her profile. Had her arm almost completely warped off and half her face torn off and acted like they weren't there. That's adrenaline-junky Deku tier pain tolerance.

He's a spy for the heroes. He acts like he's with the league, but is spying on them for the heroes. Hence why they knew about this attack the whole time and ambushed the PLF.

Also, more fights coming up! Forest team is assaulting the mansion.

No because the hero ranks isn't based on power

Endeavor is number 2 because he saved the most and + it's a popularity contest basically on top of how much you did

Endeavor scales to 70 tons with his basic flashfire techniques. Prominence Burn is an unknown amount higher than that. It's enough to vaporize a High-End.

I believe the translation is a little shaky, the High-Ends are either above High Tier Nomus or they are High Tier Nomus. We need to see the official translation.

Yeah Nomu tiers are based on Quirk Capacity(and mental capacity), its not entirely a strength thing. For instance, USJ Nomu who's a Mid-End would body Hood (the original high-end) based on what we've seen of course.

High-End along with Endeavor's Dura are going to be downgraded with the new destruction values. The fragmentation of Reinforced Concrete is now 10 J/cm^3 instead of 28 J/cm^3. That means the new results are 16.71 Tons of TNT instead of 46 Tons of TNT.

Edit: Wait I've noticed a problem with High-End's calc, I think the window scaling may be wrong. I'm doing the same thing as the scan in the calc but I'm getting a far lower result, going all the way down to Large Building level or 2 Tons.

Also his second calc goes down to 4.3 Tons of TNT.

Why would we scale Endeavor to DabI flame wise? I don't think the two have any moments where they've been shown comparable or have even fought.

Fair.

Anyhow, isn't the calc that Miruko scales to in a higher tier of High 8-C then the one Mirio and Deku scale to, so she's still stronger?

Back