• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

emnu9a3sf5rd1.png

PEAK MHA. As I said, IIDA GO ZOOM ZOOM.

Everything about this episode was peak. The story and conclusion of Todoroki family plotline, the animation, the sfx and soundtrack, the choreo. 10/10,

Now next week "The time I tired to save a serial killer and a National terrorist because she hella cute."

What an absolutely fantastic episode all around. It surpassed all of my expectations and gave an incredibly finale to the Todoroki plotline. Animation was very much on point, but the music and voice acting were also at the highest quality as well. Even I was feeling tense watching the episode, despite knowing what happens in the end.

Just some slight nit picky issues I can bring up is All Might's I am Here moment. I personally imagined that scene to lack any music, the hopeful music wouldn't really be my choice. But that's the only real thing I can put against the episode itself and it's extremely minor.

This was very well done and I was completely blown away. That might have been the best episode of the entire Season. Maybe even one of the top in the entire series.

Next episode will likely take care of the Toga plotline, and the finale episode? I have no idea where it'll end in all honesty.

What an absolutely fantastic episode all around. It surpassed all of my expectations and gave an incredibly finale to the Todoroki plotline. Animation was very much on point, but the music and voice acting were also at the highest quality as well. Even I was feeling tense watching the episode, despite knowing what happens in the end.

Just some slight nit picky issues I can bring up is All Might's I am Here moment. I personally imagined that scene to lack any music, the hopeful music wouldn't really be my choice. But that's the only real thing I can put against the episode itself and it's extremely minor.

This was very well done and I was completely blown away. That might have been the best episode of the entire Season. Maybe even one of the top in the entire series.

Next episode will likely take care of the Toga plotline, and the finale episode? I have no idea where it'll end in all honesty.
Maybe with AFO arriving in distance to activate the portal and get to Shigaraki while All Might is crippled.

Makes for a good cliffhanger.

Peak Episode, not much else to say

I hope whenever we get to Season 8, every episode has this level of quality
The level of quality I want for Shigaraki vs Deku (with atleast 10 minutes of extension in actual fighting because I know most of it will be punch, pause, dialogue with how the manga is formatted.)

Oh and please make him use more quirks.
dragon-ball-super-broly-gogeta.gif

Just leaves me wondering...WHAT THE **** IS TRANSONIC IN MHA, the feat itself is what like Mach 2.5~3 travel speed wise and that boy already had a mach cone from his initial take off

Like yeah being compared to a future jet isn't an anti-feat but like Tsukauchi are you sure you know what transonic means😭💀 like damn even AFO had a mach cone when he was flying.

Back