• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I've been curious about this, but when did his shockwave cover the entirety of a city?

The scan that is linked only looks like hundreds of meters at best. Not even 1 km let alone the entire city.
I was just going by the wording on his profile, I just assumed that the shockwave did indeed spread all over the city

So only 100% is able to go up to Tens of Kilometers

And Faux 100% since it replicates 100%

It's probably better to leave it like it is now, we do not know the upper range of 45% and there's no need to specify something we don't know about.
Well then I’ll be going back to trying to Calculate a Nagant bullet speed calc.
@Therefir I sent you a draft of it a while ago, so if you can give me some points that’d be nice
Here we go again.

And Faux 100% since it replicates 100%
We don't need to label Faux 100% at all.

@Therefir

No reason not label that information on the profile. If someone scales higher than something we don't prevent them from having a rating because of it. You one hit kill someone who is 8-C, you become at least 8-C, likely higher. Depending on how close they are to High 8-C.

Standard Melee Range, up to Tens of Kilometers with One For All (Can produce wind pressure of varying range depending on the power output. Can destroy giant boulders with 5% and 8%, and his 10% and 15% are even stronger. Able to form giant blasts of air with 20% and can create tornadoes that are hundreds of meters in size. His 100% was able to scatter a storm with a colossal shock wave, as well as form a tornado several kilometers tall. As strong as All Might, whose strikes could alter the weather)

Standard melee range, up to Tens of Kilometers with One For All (30% and 45% of One For All is significantly stronger than his 20%, which can release giant air blasts that cover hundreds of meters. His 100% is powerful enough to disperse a storm, as well as create a tornado several kilometers tall. Comparable to All Might, who can form rainstorms with the mere shock wave of his punches)

Note: I removed the links because I know they wouldn't work on the forum when copy pasted and I'm not manually linking every single one for this one comment. And yes you don't need to bold them, I'm just bolding them to show what I changed.

20% is hundreds of meters with this and 30% and 45% are significantly higher than hundreds of meters as well. Does this look wrong?

All I did was explain how big those 20% air pressure attacks were. You can reword it if you want something better, but we don't need anything more than that. I disagree with labeling it like 20% is hundreds of meters or 45% is far higher than hundreds of meters or far higher than 20%. That is without a doubt unnecessary.

Last edited:
"(With Overhaul. Can disassemble and reassemble objects at the molecular level through physical contact)"

This is in the overhaul profile, but I don't see the source of such a claim anywhere nor do I find the supposed mention in the manga

Can disassemble and reassemble objects through physical contact.

Molecular level stuff should be removed if there is no basis for it.

Could it be possible to calculate Bakugou’s first Howitzer Impact by calculating his vaporization of Todoroki’s ice? Doing so is giving me 907 tons, or 8-A+.

Could it be possible to calculate Bakugou’s first Howitzer Impact by calculating his vaporization of Todoroki’s ice? Doing so is giving me 907 tons, or 8-A+.
Calculating it myself with Fragmentation and I'm getting 8-A results. (113.71 Tons)

I'm not certain if the shape I'm using is correct. I'm just using the same shape that another accepted calc uses.

question- why doesn't Howitzer Impact scale to Bakugo's dura? His whm Howitzer Impact is scaled to his durability. Is it a consistency thing or..
He ends up being engulfed by his own Howitzer Impact in WHM, while this doesn't happen in the Sports Festival. Bakugo "throws" Howitzer forward so the explosion doesn't come back at him. But in WHM the explosion clearly covered him as well.

I calculated his durability by using the inverse square law to find out how much energy is hitting him. But the Sports Festival blast does not go back at him.

See here, as it doesn't go back and cover his body. It just gets shot forward, there is no way to find his durability here.

Also in case anyone ask. Shoto blocked the attack with his ice and wasn't dead center from the explosion. Using the inverse square law and assuming he's only an arm length away from Bakugo's palm. The energy that would hit him would be around 7 Tons.

However this is ignoring the ice shield he made, which would lower the results even more, and the fact that this attack knocked him out.

How the **** is it considered an outlier when we’re still using the same feat on the profile except one is just city block

Do y’all know what an outlier is??????

IDK what Timmy is talking about in all honesty. I don't remember him ever calculating this Howitzer at all.

8-A should be a fine rating, since it doesn't scale to Bakugo's normal stats.

How the **** is it considered an outlier when we’re still using the same feat on the profile except one is just city block

Do y’all know what an outlier is??????
Yeah it shouldn’t be an outlier, especially since Bakugou’s Howitzer in the first movie is also 8-A.

Back