• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I hope u realize that the jets can appear larger due to being closer to our perspective and farther from the explosion.. that’s how basic perspective works

But ur a random so I don’t expect ur comprehension to be that high

1s timeframe was already accepted, take it up with the calc group if u want bud
Why are you getting so defensive dude. You realize we have the jets directly besides the cloud. Don't try to abuse "perspective" for your weird highball. 1 second is also baseless. Didn't wanna get heated on this but now you gotta start attacking for noo reason dude. It's pretty clear that from looking at your calcs you have a bias for mha. So it's clear that you will somehow try to depict the feat as a 16km diameter when all the size comparisons directly refute that.

Therefir already explained the reasoning for the 1 second timeframe
For another calc not for the one we are currently talking about

Why are you getting so defensive dude. You realize we have the jets directly besides the cloud. Don't try to abuse "perspective" for your weird highball. 1 second is also baseless. Didn't wanna get heated on this but now you gotta start attacking for noo reason dude. It's pretty clear that from looking at your calcs you have a bias for mha. So it's clear that you will somehow try to depict the feat as a 16km diameter when all the size comparisons directly refute that.
Im not reading all that bro u can cry to the calc group if u want

Bro you are getting weirdly defensive for a calc about a fictional character. Also pretty rude. Stop acting like a child bro. I only pointed out flaws in your calcs and all you do is tell me to cry about it. Not cool dude.

It's a calc about when shigaraki somehow dispersed clouds after getting into a weird orb like Form during his fight with Kathleen bate.

Kirishima isn't cracking the sound barrier on his best day.

Machia also has the 100km/h movement speed anti-feat so trying to scale speed of him isn't exactly the best.

(And from the Machia sections of the anime trailer I saw, it seems the anime is making him run slow as hell even in his initial charge at Mt. Lady. He looks to be moving snail speed.)

Bro Fr now why is maz getting so offended from it. Guy took it personal💀
Because you directly keep messing with him, either that or you genuinely think that your funny.
Go respond with childish responses all you want man. Doesn't change the fact you can't calc🗿
Given that it got accepted I’d say he can calc better than you.
In fact one second is the LOW ball of these types of calcs, it’s the standard
I could just as easily use the radius of the explosion and use the speed of an explosion to get the timeframe, actually sorry lemme Rephrase that, I DID do that, because I’m a being made of boredom
It’s radius is 1580 meters and dividing it by 10300 m/s (speed of a solid explosive, and I think Shigaraki is solid) is a timeframe of 0.15339805825
apply that to the 16700 diameter (8350 radius) and we have a speed of 54433.5443047 m/s
Using the KE equation
1/12*285605856733*54433.5443047^2 or 7.05e19 joules or 16.85 gigatons.
You see how easy it is too inflate it? 1 second is the low ball we typically use here.

Kirishima isn't cracking the sound barrier on his best day.

Machia also has the 100km/h movement speed anti-feat so trying to scale speed of him isn't exactly the best.

(And from the Machia sections of the anime trailer I saw, it seems the anime is making him run slow as hell even in his initial charge at Mt. Lady. He looks to be moving snail speed.)
Machia created multiple mach rings on his way to Shigaraki lmao

If Kirishima blatantly outruns Machia’s attack, his movement speed scales to Machia’s combat speed

Plus the 100 km/h only applies to movement speed, not combat speed. Which is why we accept Machia as having Hypersonic+ combat speed

Is there a way to find Mina’s distance from his hand?

Use Mina’s head as a base reference for her distance from the panel, try to find gigantomachia’s palm as his reference distance from the panel then subtract the distance Mina is from the distance Giganto is from her

for example, let’s say Giganto is 1 m from panel, While Mina is .6
1-.6 is .4
so Mina is .4 m or 40 cm away from his hand

Use Mina’s head as a base reference for her distance from the panel, try to find gigantomachia’s palm as his reference distance from the panel then subtract the distance Mina is from the distance Giganto is from her

for example, let’s say Giganto is 1 m from panel, While Mina is .6
1-.6 is .4
so Mina is .4 m or 40 cm away from his hand
So more angsizing?

Another look and I found 107 rocks on the top layer by counting, which brings the result to about 83 tons or 8-B+. Nonetheless, it’s a pretty big lowball since that rock isn’t anywhere close to the largest rock and there’s layers of rocks under the top layer most likely, but there isn’t anything else I can do
This must be an outlier

Deku 8% 8-B+ ? He doesn't have any other feats of that category in that percentage

5% deku in the first movie has a feat on this level, same with Bakugo destroying some cubes/ producing large explosions. Im sure the logic could work.
I think Bakugo even has a 7-C feat in the first movie.

But we rejected those because the manga didn't have any feat close to it. Probably for the best because 5% Deku being Town level would make Base Deku Town level as well.

Because you directly keep messing with him, either that or you genuinely think that your funny.

Given that it got accepted I’d say he can calc better than you.
In fact one second is the LOW ball of these types of calcs, it’s the standard
I could just as easily use the radius of the explosion and use the speed of an explosion to get the timeframe, actually sorry lemme Rephrase that, I DID do that, because I’m a being made of boredom
It’s radius is 1580 meters and dividing it by 10300 m/s (speed of a solid explosive, and I think Shigaraki is solid) is a timeframe of 0.15339805825
apply that to the 16700 diameter (8350 radius) and we have a speed of 54433.5443047 m/s
Using the KE equation
1/12*285605856733*54433.5443047^2 or 7.05e19 joules or 16.85 gigatons.
You see how easy it is too inflate it? 1 second is the low ball we typically use here.
Why would you have any reason to scale it to an explosions acceleration. In fact you don't know how fast a quirk caused explosion is in the first place. And how is me saying that I think his calc is flawed me messing with him. It's not like I said anything offense unlike him who instantly resorted to insulting me

And how is me saying that I think his calc is flawed me messing with him. It's not like I said anything offense unlike him who instantly resorted to insulting me
Go respond with childish responses all you want man. Doesn't change the fact you can't calc🗿
I’m too lazy to grab other examples but yeah, this, he wasn’t insulting you before, just defending his stuff, which is normal
The Deku bullet dodge calc is Hypersonic, I’m assuming Deku is slower than the bullets but not massively slower

Nonetheless I changed the speed to 34.3 m/s
Sadly we can only do that with 20% and above given that 20% is blatantly SOS with shockwave attacks (according to the Common calc page an object needs to go at at least Mach 1.12 to cause them)

I think Bakugo even has a 7-C feat in the first movie.

But we rejected those because the manga didn't have any feat close to it. Probably for the best because 5% Deku being Town level would make Base Deku Town level as well.
Therefir can you review my 8-B calc again? Instead of assuming a number of rocks, I counted them

So the Nomu's scale to prime all might and when the doctor said tomura wasn't quite on Am's level he was referring to prime Am
There is no reason to compare Shigaraki to any other version of All Might.
All Might weakening wasn't even public knowledge, it was just a guess and AFO and Ujiko could not predict exactly how much weaker he is.

But NO, none of the Nomus scale to Prime All Might especially with how their defense turned out against Mirko. There is an undefined gap between Perfected Nomu (Shigaraki) and High-ends. In the SnS fight, this gap seems negligible since both Shigaraki and the High-end go through the same attacks.

But in the current fight, quirkless Shigaraki with only his Nomu physical stats takes multiple attacks from Mirko with no bleeding or injury even though he is mildly affected (he even wobbles). Meanwhile High-ends without activating a defensive quirk are like butter to Mirko's kicks. So there's clearly a physical gap there between High-ends and what is considered a perfected Nomu.

With the SnS attack, it is more accurate to say Prime AM scales to them since that feat is mostly attributed to the winged High-end so any character considered above it like Prime AM and current Shiggy gets to scale. It's mostly cause Prime AM is basically featless in the main manga.

The only characters Prime AM won't physically scale to is current Deku (120%) and AFO-Shiggy if he regains his quirks and/or surpasses Prime AM level.

Last edited:
I’m too lazy to grab other examples but yeah, this, he wasn’t insulting you before, just defending his stuff, which is normal

Sadly we can only do that with 20% and above given that 20% is blatantly SOS with shockwave attacks (according to the Common calc page an object needs to go at at least Mach 1.12 to cause them)
Bro I think you kissed the point where he randomly called me stupid for no reason💀

Back