• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I wonder if we didn't create the key All Might after losing his OFA powers? I think he would be "8-A (scaled to base Deku), High 6-C with Armored All Might (scaled to AFO)"?
If All Might was 8-A in base, Todoroki and Bakugo would not have needed to save him from random fodders.

It was like High 6-A from when I checked it, which is why I'm not going to attempt to get one evaluated at all.

Maybe if both of the anime version of Star's attacks and the movie get two High 6-A feats.
Rusty, show us the ISL on the current calc HR Island

I wanna see it you nerd

Izuku is purposefully trying to keep damage as low as he possibly can. So obviously he isn't going to be throwing out attacks that'll erase an entire city worth of buildings. Especially when Shigaraki wants to destroying everything. Wouldn't surprise me if Izuku Fa Jin Delaware Smash is meant to be one of the biggest attacks.

Shigaraki also launched Izuku hundreds of km away and was going to destroy Mount Fuji.

I'd bet that Horikoshi sees these as the greatest feats in the verse. At least, they surpass anything All Might and AFO did during Kamino.

Moving on...

Official chapter came out, and I just noticed Machia lying on the ground here. Looks like that attack from AFO really did slice off that side of his body.

ur name tho... 😟😟😟
piccolo-grillmaster.png

You guys are gonna have fun with this

Yeah, thus final fight has been greatly lacking of any great feats.

Shigaraki once again went into his defensive cocoon mode instead of just spamming AFO attacks and now he is getting ripper apart. Didn't no one teach him that the best defense is a good offense.

If dude had been spamming all kinds of explosions, Deku wouldn't have been able to get to him that easily.

And for Deku himself, apart from the Delaware Smash, the other punches haven't had any good AOE.

With the way the story has progressed, we don't have lots of chances of getting better feats anymore. We're getting more and more focused on the Vestige realm.

It's still possible for the AFO Vestige to resurface, though I dunno how receptive you'd be about that, but him appearing again might allow for more feats to be shown.

Why does Deku, the guy trying to be his own hero, still name his attacks after US states? How many times has he even been there? Is it just because there aren't enough Japanese provinces?

Back