• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Nomu are also enhanced by the surgery from the doctor and we have no idea if Spinner has more Quirks than being giant either.

So he can't scale to any Nomu. He'll probably get his own feats or scaling anyway, so I don't think we'll need to jump through any hoops.
I’ll be honest incredibly close behind Shigaraki Spinner is my favorite LoV member, if he can get a victory on this wiki I’m gonna be so happy and thus, need him in 8-B so he can wreck tighten

@TheRustyOne how can we give spinner a rating based on his makeshift sword?

I can’t measure it’s width, but I got a length and a height based on spinner’s head, and even assuming 50% hollow (cause their strapped together) it should be enough to atleast be peak human

@TheRustyOne how can we give spinner a rating based on his makeshift sword?

I can’t measure it’s width, but I got a length and a height based on spinner’s head, and even assuming 50% hollow (cause their strapped together) it should be enough to atleast be peak human
IDK.

I've never thought about it. Also I doubt they'd be any less thick than a normal blade, though I understand that there are multiple types of blades held there.

Every single character that scales to 7-A+ right now.

Which is every single character that would scale to the new stuff we're preparing as well. Basically it'd be just as big as the revision we're going to do in the future, just for High 7-A instead of High 6-C. I personally don't see the point of doing it right now.

Honestly I'm just not okay with it right now, since all of my energy has been spent preparing for this upcoming Tier 6 upgrades.
So we got two High 7-A calcs we could be implementing right now, which is the Shigaraki cloud dispersal and the Wolfram one (I swear this feat has been re-calced as much as the heroes rising one)

Honestly, I could make a CRT for it if we want, just get it over with. Even if it’s pointless with the transition to High 6-C coming when the war is finally over, we can’t just sit here on a pile of feats and do nothing with them. The verse is evolving and we should at least show that with any feats that appear or are looked at again.

Just updating the current profiles slowly so we aren’t completely abandoning them until series end should be fair imo. I’ll do the work for them as well since you’re preoccupied with the big revision.

So we got two High 7-A calcs we could be implementing right now, which is the Shigaraki cloud dispersal and the Wolfram one (I swear this feat has been re-calced as much as the heroes rising one)
Someone would have to change all of the profiles as well. Scaling would look like this.

The High 7-A's like Incomplete Shigaraki and the High-Ends are scaling to Weakened All Might's Attack Potency. (1.84 Gigatons of TNT)

Mirko can just downscale to baseline High 7-A or 1 Gigatons of TNT for this.

I guess we can also update the speed from High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic. Since the feat is from Heroes Rising.

The Massively Hypersonic's like Incomplete Shigaraki and the High-Ends are scaling to Nine's speed (Mach 133.10)

Of course there is the Class P upgrade as well.

Maybe I'll do it myself anyway. Since I'll feel more comfortable with it. This would reduce the work for the High 6-C stuff anyway.

I just got Shigaraki vs Sasori accepted as well.

Someone would have to change all of the profiles as well. Scaling would look like this.

The High 7-A's like Incomplete Shigaraki and the High-Ends are scaling to Weakened All Might's Attack Potency. (1.84 Gigatons of TNT)

Mirko can just downscale to baseline High 7-A or 1 Gigatons of TNT for this.

I guess we can also update the speed from High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic. Since the feat is from Heroes Rising.

The Massively Hypersonic's like Incomplete Shigaraki and the High-Ends are scaling to Nine's speed (Mach 133.10)

Of course there is the Class P upgrade as well.

Maybe I'll do it myself anyway. Since I'll feel more comfortable with it. This would reduce the work for the High 6-C stuff anyway.

I just got Shigaraki vs Sasori accepted as well.
Asta Vs Deku can finally happen

Ripping off someone’s body part is usually different than actually hitting them in some verses
Its done out of brute force. It’s not different at all, they could do more damage to her legs than a superior than prime AM could do to her face. Note her legs could tank the force of a punch from the Nomu’s which damaged the rest of her body a lot despite being nullified.
For example, Mitsuri is capable of ripping off Muzan’s arm but she was easily oneshotted by him and she couldn’t actually damage him outside of the arm rip
This is nowhere near a good example. I think DS is one of the few verses who are inconsistent when it comes to Durability. Since the demons can regenerate they don’t care who can damage them.

Asta Vs Deku can finally happen
The day Deku gets a High 6-A feat so he and Asta can truly fight for the strongest will be glorious.

Also I’m just realizing;

Aren’t all of Deku’s speed equalized matches completely ruined with Gear Shift if he’s the slower opponent. Cause if he’s naturally slower and then blitzes the opponent with Gear Shift, the match becomes invalid per site rules.

Its done out of brute force. It’s not different at all, they could do more damage to her legs than a superior than prime AM could do to her face. Note her legs could tank the force of a punch from the Nomu’s which damaged the rest of her body a lot despite being nullified.
None of them destroyed her legs with blunt force.

The Nomu impaled her leg with a piercing attack. Remember that this is the same Nomu who's tentacles are destroyed by Mirko jumping off of them. However as you see they're much thinner, likely to increase their piercing power by lowering the surface area of the attack.

The only other time her leg was damaged was from Woman biting it, which is once again a piercing/slashing attack.

Mirko>High-Ends, she tears through their body with every kick.

The day Deku gets a High 6-A feat so he and Asta can truly fight for the strongest will be glorious.

Also I’m just realizing;

Aren’t all of Deku’s speed equalized matches completely ruined with Gear Shift if he’s the slower opponent. Cause if he’s naturally slower and then blitzes the opponent with Gear Shift, the match becomes invalid per site rules.
Good luck making fair Deku Matches now after the upgrades are finally made.

Also I’m just realizing;

Oh yeah Current Izuku's about to become annoying to find matches with.

A saving grace is that he won't use it at the start, only as a last resort. He won't see all of his opponents as Shigaraki after all. Despite knowing about it during his fight with Nagant, he didn't even try to use it. So 45% Izuku should still have some decent battles. Since he's never used Gear Shift, despite knowing it.

The anime seems to be going at 3 chapters per episode. At that pacing, they will be done with war arc by episode 14, then maybe 3 or so episodes of aftermath (Dabi & Hawks backstories) and straight to Deku's solo arc.

The season might end with Deku returning to UA or try to squeeze in Shigaraki vs Star and Stripes.

I'm bored. Make the strongest composite MHA character by assigning a trait of a character to one of the traits of your composite character. You may only use a character once. Can't put deku for both willpower and fight intelligence for example. Here's the template:

Quirk (New Order is banned cuz duh, too easy.):

General Intelligence:

Fight skill:

Speed:

Strength:

Willpower:

Quirk: HH,HC
General Intelligence: AFO
Fight Skill: Deku
Speed: Stain
Strength: Hood
Willpower: Shiggy

Just updating the current profiles slowly so we aren’t completely abandoning them until series end should be fair imo. I’ll do the work for them as well since you’re preoccupied with the big revision.
When is this happening i really wanna do some High 7-A matches

Good luck trying to beat this monster
Decay
speed of bakugou
general intelligence of Nezu
Fighting Skill of Nagant
GUN
The spread and speed of decay can be controlled by Shigaraki, and so should our hypothetical.
Bullets which decay targets on impact

Can we only pick strength/speed for characters that have that as their natural stats? Like without their quirks involved, just their straight speed

Cause Toga is one of the fastest in verse w no quirks, but if otherwise, I might choose someone else

Can we only pick strength/speed for characters that have that as their natural stats? Like without their quirks involved, just their straight speed

Cause Toga is one of the fastest in verse w no quirks, but if otherwise, I might choose someone else
Nah we’re suggesting that the speed is their max possible speed

I.E you could theoretically stack All Might with Pump Up

I was asking myself this too. I didn’t know which to answer cuz I didn’t want to restrict it too much. My intent was natural stats I suppose since you’re already selecting a quirk which makes it feel like cheating when you take stats and factor it with a quirk. But people can go with either if they want.

and since I never mentioned this I’m kinda surprised no one said overclock for speed.

I was asking myself this too. I didn’t know which to answer cuz I didn’t want to restrict it too much. My intent was natural stats I suppose since you’re already selecting a quirk which makes it feel like cheating when you take stats and factor it with a quirk. But people can go with either if they want.

and since I never mentioned this I’m kinda surprised no one said overclock for speed.
Overclock takes up brain function for a second, in MHA with Hypersonic speeds, it’s not good when we’re focused on POWER and not story and proper world building or balance

Since you don't have the Quirks for all the other characters, Nezu's High Spec isn't carried over and you have an ultra-powerful composite with the general intelligence of a mouse.
I love this idea

I should have just taken “random ape”

reject humanity, return to Monkey

Back