• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

okay to settle this I decided to calculate her best feat and it came out to being 9-C which I suppose is consistent with her 1 tapping that guy
since this is a blatant superhuman feat (even if it is on the lower side) it qualifies nonetheless
Damn, she's stronger than I thought

She has more than one intelligence feat. (Deduced Superman's secret identity, Found how to deactivate robots attacking Superman in EP1)
also these aren't like insane intelligence feats as for the first one like everyone could tell Clark was lying (Jimmy was just hiding it), and as for the second one goons were pressing the buttons left and right and Livewire did so as well in front of them so its not really an intelligence feat at all. She'd just be average unless given some other stuff

well shit I guess since she by virtue of this feat can qualify for a profile I'd suggest giving her Kryptonite as standard equipment since apparently kept in on her the entire time after episode 7 with it coming into play in episode 10

okay to settle this I decided to calculate her best feat and it came out to being 9-C which I suppose is consistent with her 1 tapping that guy
since this is a blatant superhuman feat (even if it is on the lower side) it qualifies nonetheless
At least she is not baseline 9-C. She still cannot hurt Luz Noceda, but she can defeat Peppa Pig.

By the way, what's the episode where the feat happened?

Last edited:
here it is people

here it is people
Weren’t there other keys for when he was weaker?

Nah as far as we can see he doesn't really grow stronger actively enough of as presented as having major growth to warrant then aside from the moment he had his first couple of all out fights in the first 2 episodes
He gets his ass beat, gets stronger then starts kicking ass he dose this a couple of times throughout the show if I remember correctly.
I think it was concluded that he was letting loose and to be fair it was too much work just for natural progression.
That’s not what happened thought, what do you mean?

here it is people
Johnny Test vs Superman!

He gets his ass beat, gets stronger then starts kicking ass he dose this a couple of times throughout the show if I remember correctly.
I wouldn't really say gets stronger he held back in just about every encounter say from in episode 8 where he stomped all of taskforce X and in 9 and 10 where he 1 shots parasite and pushes the ship into space other than that the only times he really pushed his powers were the first 2 episodes.

Like absolutely in episode 1 and 2 was he around 8-A as he was struggling with the bots and was going all out in doing so vut after that he was pretty much just above everyone

I wouldn't really say gets stronger he held back in just about every encounter say from in episode 8 where he stomped all of taskforce X and in 9 and 10 where he 1 shots parasite and pushes the ship into space other than that the only times he really pushed his powers were the first 2 episodes.

Like absolutely in episode 1 and 2 was he around 8-A as he was struggling with the bots and was going all out in doing so vut after that he was pretty much just above everyone
The exact same lightning affect that happened the earlier episodes appeared when he was getting jumped the proceeds to pull out a W. I doubt it was simply him just holding back

He struggled with slade and robots so not really

The exact same lightning affect that happened the earlier episodes appeared when he was getting jumped the proceeds to pull out a W. I doubt it was simply him just holding back

He struggled with slade and robots so not really
that's what I said and actually looking at it, the lightning thing truly only happens twice. Firstly in episode 1 where he has his first real fight and in episode 8 right before he stomps all of taskforce X. this was only a two time thing and sure but that still doesn't work for episode 8 scaling specifically since he was already exhausted as for at least 12 hour straight prior to this he as doing nothing but saves from the night prior well into the day where he fight taskforce X and as such was heavily exhausted which gave them an edge before he really got serious.

like literally every other fight he held back and has continuously said he doesn't want to hurt or fight anyone, he's been trying to stop them yes and save them. He never really acted in an all out brawl except for the first Slade fight in episode 5, the fight in episode 1 (his first time pushing himself), Episode 8 against taskforce X (Heavily exhausted) and Episode 9 where he one shots parasite (Still was heavily exhausted btw and parasite was amped), and in 10 when he goes to stop zero day

that's what I said and actually looking at it, the lightning thing truly only happens twice. Firstly in episode 1 where he has his first real fight and in episode 8 right before he stomps all of taskforce X. this was only a two time thing and sure but that still doesn't work for episode 8 scaling specifically since he was already exhausted as for at least 12 hour straight prior to this he as doing nothing but saves from the night prior well into the day where he fight taskforce X and as such was heavily exhausted which gave them an edge before he really got serious.
Pretty sure it happened more then just two times but I’ll look later. Him glowing as been associated with him either getting stronger or him getting new powers so it wasn’t simply just him getting serious.
like literally every other fight he held back and has continuously said he doesn't want to hurt or fight anyone, he's been trying to stop them yes and save them. He never really acted in an all out brawl except for the first Slade fight in episode 5, the fight in episode 1 (his first time pushing himself), Episode 8 against taskforce X (Heavily exhausted) and Episode 9 where he one shots parasite (Still was heavily exhausted btw and parasite was amped), and in 10 when he goes to stop zero day
that doesn’t really change the fact that he went from struggling with slade and a couple robots to clapping slade along with an enhanced task force x. Hell when he straight up got serious in his first fight with slade he shrugged off supes punch and was about to shoot him

(2:44)

While after supes got stronger he straight up one shotted slade

(1:11)

There’s clearly a big difference in strength

Like everyone else has solid 8-A scaling from the bots but like outside of that they
Pretty sure it happened more then just two times but I’ll look later. Him glowing as been associated with him either getting stronger or him getting new powers so it wasn’t simply just him getting serious.
obviously I was only talking about the two instances you could actually associate with him getting stronger not him gaining new powers
that doesn’t really change the fact that he went from struggling with slade and a couple robots to clapping slade along with an enhanced task force x. Hell when he straight up got serious in his first fight with slade he shrugged off supes punch and was about to shoot him
Waller's statement is more damning their "power fluctuations are wildly off spec, the enemy is weaker than anticipated." I'd say sure you could give it to him for at that point

The second clip from Episode 8 s still very damning he completely destroyed everyone and while this is after that bit of lightning and the blue glow the point still stands that for all of the battle before he as heavily exhausted and I can't stress that enough, again for at least 12 hours straight prior to this he as doing nothing but saves from the night prior well into the day where he fight taskforce X.

Like I can't with confidence agree and say he just went from 8-A all the way to 7-A in that scene. We for sure know he at least started going all out, yes he maybe did get stronger but there's no real room to say how much so as again he was already severely exhausted and weakened prior to this for all we know after the glow he was back at his normal full strength and just overpowered them as he would if we has going all out especially given Waller's statement we know he hadn't seen the real full extent of his power by episode 5 where he first encountered slade.

Like everyone else has solid 8-A scaling from the bots but like outside of that they

obviously I was only talking about the two instances you could actually associate with him getting stronger not him gaining new powers

Waller's statement is more damning their "power fluctuations are wildly off spec, the enemy is weaker than anticipated." I'd say sure you could give it to him for at that point

The second clip from Episode 8 s still very damning he completely destroyed everyone and while this is after that bit of lightning and the blue glow the point still stands that for all of the battle before he as heavily exhausted and I can't stress that enough, again for at least 12 hours straight prior to this he as doing nothing but saves from the night prior well into the day where he fight taskforce X.
Ya and then he simply just got stronger

Like I can't with confidence agree and say he just went from 8-A all the way to 7-A in that scene. We for sure know he at least started going all out, yes he maybe did get stronger but there's no real room to say how much so as again he was already severely exhausted and weakened prior to this for all we know after the glow he was back at his normal full strength and just overpowered them as he would if we has going all out especially given Waller's statement we know he hadn't seen the real full extent of his power by episode 5 where he first encountered slade.
Not saying he did, my point is he clearly grows in strength throughout the series along with gaining new abilities. He goes from struggling with robots to clapping them. Then takes on slade with backup and struggles. Then he dose it agian with more back up and ends up clapping them. To say he was simply 7-A the whole time when his struggled and been damaged by much less before seemly getting stronger shows he clearly wasn’t that strong before hand

I really doubt that he just simply jumped from 8-A to 7-A
More of a gradual process but that seems to be what happened

Not saying he did, my point is he clearly grows in strength throughout the series along with gaining new abilities. He goes from struggling with robots to clapping them. Then takes on slade with backup and struggles. Then he dose it agian with more back up and ends up clapping them. To say he was simply 7-A the whole time when his struggled and been damaged by much less before seemly getting stronger shows he clearly wasn’t that strong before hand
I get that but I've also said numerous times that at least for the first couple of episodes you can say is 8-A however for episode 8 that doesn't work. I've never said he doesn't grow stronger episode 8 and 9 are both just faulty for use for where to draw said line

If you want to make a CRT and say for the first 5 or 6 episodes he was 8-A and for the rest he was 7-A go for it but just saying he went from 8-A up to 7-A in that single instance in episode 8 is not something I will agree with

I get that but I've also said numerous times that at least for the first couple of episodes you can say is 8-A however for episode 8 that doesn't work. I've never said he doesn't grow stronger episode 8 and 9 are both just faulty for use for where to draw said line

If you want to make a CRT and say for the first 5 or 6 episodes he was 8-A and for the rest he was 7-A go for it but just saying he went from 8-A up to 7-A in that single instance in episode 8 is not something I will agree with
I basically only want him to have a lower key, I’ll probably make crt on this later since I’m to busy binging one piece

Even Jimmy has feats now. And when Lois's profile is done, a team profile for Clark, Lois and Jimmy?
I mean they don't really interact with each other combat wise so probably not but what are Jimmy's feats, I don't remember him having anything crazy?

Back