• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Machine Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, after looking it over, Murder Machine needs an update. He's missing some important things that I overlooked, as well as some other maintenance.

- He should have Transformation as he can alter his body into different states as well as form weapons.

- As a AI/Robot he should have Inorganic Physiology (Type 2).

- Portal Creation. He's able to make Boom Tube-like portals that can drag in targets.

- Based on the above he should get all the possible uses of Inorganic Physiology. This version of Bruce has no organic components left as they were replaced advanced technology when he Alfred Protocol merged/assimilated him. So that would be Resistance to Disease Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, & Self-Sustenance (1 & 2).

- Murder Machine also says that he doesn't have the ability to feel Fear. I'd move that he likely has Resistance to Fear Manipulation.

- In the same picture talking about MM's inability to feel fear, he takes a blast to his chest/shoulder by Cyborg but the damage is undone seconds later on the same page. I move that he had Regeneration (Mid-Low) based on that.

-Finally, for the additions: Ultimately, at the end of the day, MM is Batman. He's Bruce Wayne who went around the world to learn the skills to be Batman. While his history pans out different after donning the cowl, he still should have those skills. Genius Intelligence is obvious. But shouldn't also have Stealth Mastery & Martial Arts? These are basic things that go into making Batman, well, Batman. Or is that a stretch too far??

-Lastly, I just need to go in a fix the various links in the page. The image links don't work for some of his justifications or examples.

Last edited:
Ok, I've changed shapeshifting to transformation. I can make the changes once the profile's unlocked. Just, FFYI: I might not be able to get to it until late tonight due to work.

I will unlock the page for you.

Tell me here when you are done.

The profile page does not need to be locked, but no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back