• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones additions CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyn should have Extraordinary Genius Intelligence because she is able to rebuild N, V, and J as Disassembly drones.

Cyn should have Extraordinary Genius Intelligence because she is able to rebuild N, V, and J as Disassembly drones.
I found Omniversal's battle and this is what they said about Cyn's Intelligence.

Genius for Cyn and those who are hosts for AbsoluteSolver (Cyn was able to devise a plan that would lead to the extinction of humanity and ultimately, she was successful in her plan, as Copper 9's implosion lead to humanity being destroyed and Drones becoming the main society of Copper 9. Shown to be incredibly manipulative and an in-depth knowledge of human nature, extending to being able to manipulate other Drones who are similar to humans, such as Uzi Doorman and many of the Murder Drones cast. Was the one who turned Worker Drones into Disassembly Drones), otherwise Unknown, likely Genius for AbsoluteSolver (While it's stated that AbsoluteSolver is an artificial intelligence, the degree in which it's intelligent is not known, however, it's highly likely that Cyn's own intelligence is an extension of it, meaning it's probable that AbsoluteSolver is as smart as Cyn

Source

I found Omniversal's battle and this is what they said about Cyn's Intelligence.

Genius for Cyn and those who are hosts for AbsoluteSolver (Cyn was able to devise a plan that would lead to the extinction of humanity and ultimately, she was successful in her plan, as Copper 9's implosion lead to humanity being destroyed and Drones becoming the main society of Copper 9. Shown to be incredibly manipulative and an in-depth knowledge of human nature, extending to being able to manipulate other Drones who are similar to humans, such as Uzi Doorman and many of the Murder Drones cast. Was the one who turned Worker Drones into Disassembly Drones), otherwise Unknown, likely Genius for AbsoluteSolver (While it's stated that AbsoluteSolver is an artificial intelligence, the degree in which it's intelligent is not known, however, it's highly likely that Cyn's own intelligence is an extension of it, meaning it's probable that AbsoluteSolver is as smart as Cyn

Source
Omniversal not wanking and actually being right for once is insane

Yeah, genius is the most appropriate rating. I don't see anything that upscales it to Extraordinary Genius

Yeah, genius is the most appropriate rating. I don't see anything that upscales it to Extraordinary Genius
I am pretty sure Cyn taking apart worker drones and turning them into disassembly drones is Extraordinary Genius since they are really advanced robots that can fly, regenerate and other stuff.

I am pretty sure Cyn taking apart worker drones and turning them into disassembly drones is Extraordinary Genius since they are really advanced robots that can fly, regenerate and other stuff.
I mean if that was considered as impressive in the verse and probably something that was exclusive to her only, yeah I could see that but given the timeline murder drones takes place in.. I'm unsure.

Cyn should also have Immortality type 7 for being a zombie drone and should have Illusion Creation because she is able to disguise herself as N to trick Uzi.

Cyn should also have Immortality type 7 for being a zombie drone and should have Illusion Creation because she is able to disguise herself as N to trick Uzi.
Nah, she's not even an organic lifeform, they are called zombie drones because they "revive" cuz the Solver infected them, they aren't zombies in the literal sense.

7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality. This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying.

I mean if that was considered as impressive in the verse and probably something that was exclusive to her only, yeah I could see that but given the timeline murder drones takes place in.. I'm unsure.
You could argue since they are the Disassembly Drones have Hammerspaces, can fly, and has the best regeneration out of anyone. Cyn literally creates them.

Nah, she's not even an organic lifeform, they are called zombie drones because they "revive" cuz the Solver infected them, they aren't zombies in the literal sense.

7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality. This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying.
The Disassembly Drones have immortality type 7 because they run on the Absolute Solver. It would make sense that Cyn has type 7 immortality as well since she is the primary host of the Absolute Solver.

The Disassembly Drones have immortality type 7 because they run on the Absolute Solver. It would make sense that Cyn has type 7 immortality as well since she is the primary host of the Absolute Solver.
it should be removed then imo, at least thats how I see it

Also, how to make the reference looks like this? There's a lot of references in a single sentence
3QNVJnQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back