• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones additions CRT

Hello, the final episode of murder drones gave us new informations.

Enhanced Heat Temperature resistances based on this

and then, Uzi Doorman ate Cyn's core as shown here, and later it was shown that she got Cyn's abilities and Cyn is now part of her as shown here so she should have a new key including all of Cyn's abilities.

Small Size Type 1 because of their Cores, their Cores are small and since they also can survive and fight with their Cores alone (as shown in every scene envolving Nori) they should have it.

And as LemonedEyes said, we also have:

Resistances
  • Gravity Manipulation for everyone (At 5:03; J was able to engage in combat in a area with heavy gravity.)
  • Hacking & Possession for Uzi (At 12:47; Resisted Cyn's attempts to hack and possess her.)
New Abilities + Hax
  • Time Stop? for Cyn and Uzi (At 16:07; When Uzi bruned Cyn's core, it caused time stop, and it clearly shows since the snowflakes stop moving and everything had no color. It seems it might be either selective or the Drones can resist it since N and V seem to be still moving.)
  • Multiple Selves for Uzi (Fused with Cyn now.)
  • Text Manipulation for Cyn and Uzi (At 3:30, Cyn can make text appear.)
  • Non-Physical Interaction? for Uzi and Cyn (At 7:42; Cyn can physically crush a black hole.)
  • Sound Manipulation for Uzi and Cyn (At 7:54 to 8:17; Can alter the pitch of her own voice.)

Last edited:
Until we get new calcs for the AP and speed feats I'll give my 2 cents here. All the scans is in Episode 8.

Resistances
  • Gravity Manipulation for everyone (At 5:03; J was able to engage in combat in a area with heavy gravity.)​
  • Hacking & Possession for Uzi (At 12:47; Resisted Cyn's attempts to hack and possess her.)​
New Abilities + Hax
  • Time Stop? for Cyn and Uzi (At 16:07; When Uzi bruned Cyn's core, it caused time stop, and it clearly shows since the snowflakes stop moving and everything had no color. It seems it might be either selective or the Drones can resist it since N and V seem to be still moving.)
  • Non-Physical Interaction? for Uzi and Cyn (At 7:42; Cyn can physically crush a black hole.)
  • Sound Manipulation for Uzi and Cyn (At 7:54 to 8:17; Can alter the pitch of her own voice.)

Side note can we please update all the profiles. Some of them are hella outdated, like why Cyn doesn't have a explanation for her Extraordinary Genius Intelligence?

Last edited:
Until we get new calcs for the AP and speed feats I'll give my 2 cents here. All the scans is in Episode 8.

Resistances
  • Gravity Manipulation for everyone (At 5:03; J was able to engage in combat in a area with heavy gravity.)​
  • Hacking & Possession for Uzi (At 12:47; Resisted Cyn's attempts to hack and possess her.)​
New Abilities + Hax
  • Time Stop? for Cyn and Uzi (At 16:07; When Uzi bruned Cyn's core, it caused time stop, and it clearly shows since the snowflakes stop moving and everything had to color. It seems it might be either selective or the Drones can resist it since N and V seem to be still moving.)
Looks good, i will add it to op then, can I?

Back