• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mummy (D&D) vs mummy the resurrection

I think WoD Mummy just slowly beats the Mummy Lord.

I don't see how the Mummy Lord is able to keep WoD Mummy down

Only way I imagine it working is if Mummy Lords can kill Type 5 Immortals with their death hax, which I'm sure they can't

Only win conditions I see for the D&D Mummy would be soul destruction or sealing. The former the WoD Mummy probably resists or is at least resistant to and the latter requires the Greater Mummy to paralyze or beat the WoD Mummy into a state where it won't be able to interfere.

Only win conditions I see for the D&D Mummy would be soul destruction or sealing. The former the WoD Mummy probably resists or is at least resistant to and the latter requires the Greater Mummy to paralyze or beat the WoD Mummy into a state where it won't be able to interfere.
Yeah WoD mummy's soul can be re-created after being destroyed completely.

Back