• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Things going for composite Mumen:

- Resurrection that makes him stronger everytime he comes back and is so far limitless (the phoenix suit being removed as a counter to regeneration has been redrawn out) as well as Garou's reactive evolution on top of this

- Portals that can teleport through dimensions and locations (preventing Kuma BFR)

- Shapeshifting to counter spatial slashes (since there is no regeneration in OPM above high mid which is countered by haki in OP)

- Beams that Amp AP as well as beams with thousands of kilometres range

- Meteoric Burst which amps speed by 108x~ and Ap by and awakening breath which is a smaller speed skill and AP amp

- Attack reflection via martial arts

- Attack speed amp from Atomic Samurai

- class P LS

- technique copying from Garou and Orochi

- telekinetic barriers that scale to stats

- CSRC which will have the AP to oneshot as well as make the planet uninhabitable to the OP fighter (due to having Boros' race in him he may be able to survive in this version of Earth)

- Psykorochi's roots which constantly sap energy from the planet

- Physics manipulation via eliminating friction

- Dura neg from Bang and Bomb

- Extraordinary Genius from Metal Knight

- Shape shifting into hundreds of martial arts, fire breathing worm dragon's as well as become 3mm~ thin from Nyan

- Homing attacks from Phoenix Man

And whatever else I forgot to add because I can't be asked to go through all of the OPM profiles and look for stuff that haki can't deal with.

Regardless, I'd say Composite Mumen would have a good chance of winning due to having Psykorochi roots constantly amping him, Garou's reactive evolution as well as Phoenix Man's resurrection + buffs he gains from them even if team OP somehow can neg everything I listed but we shall see what happens

I can tell this match will be a clusterfuck but I'll try and enjoy it before it gets toxic

Wasn't expecting such an in depth answer so quickly. I'm actually interested in seeing what comp abilities op has.

Things going for composite Mumen:

- Resurrection that makes him stronger everytime he comes back and is so far limitless (the phoenix suit being removed as a counter to regeneration has been redrawn out) as well as Garou's reactive evolution on top of this

- Portals that can teleport through dimensions and locations (preventing Kuma BFR)

- Shapeshifting to counter spatial slashes (since there is no regeneration in OPM above high mid which is countered by haki in OP)

- Beams that Amp AP as well as beams with thousands of kilometres range

- Meteoric Burst which amps speed by 108x~ and Ap by and awakening breath which is a smaller speed skill and AP amp

- Attack reflection via martial arts

- Attack speed amp from Atomic Samurai

- class P LS

- technique copying from Garou and Orochi

- telekinetic barriers that scale to stats

- CSRC which will have the AP to oneshot as well as make the planet uninhabitable to the OP fighter (due to having Boros' race in him he may be able to survive in this version of Earth)

- Psykorochi's roots which constantly sap energy from the planet

- Physics manipulation via eliminating friction

- Dura neg from Bang and Bomb

- Extraordinary Genius from Metal Knight

- Shape shifting into hundreds of martial arts, fire breathing worm dragon's as well as become 3mm~ thin from Nyan

- Homing attacks from Phoenix Man

And whatever else I forgot to add because I can't be asked to go through all of the OPM profiles and look for stuff that haki can't deal with.

Regardless, I'd say Composite Mumen would have a good chance of winning due to having Psykorochi roots constantly amping him, Garou's reactive evolution as well as Phoenix Man's resurrection + buffs he gains from them even if team OP somehow can neg everything I listed but we shall see what happens

I can tell this match will be a clusterfuck but I'll try and enjoy it before it gets toxic
You also forgot to mention bs amps and 11 trillion clones. Which with zm regeneration should make it infinite.

you could argue in a physical 1v1/close combat they have more useful hax but they have nothing to resist an immediate bfr tho.
Mumen Rider using 3rd eye before the fight, and seeing the future, therefore being able to dodge, and counter all attacks

Mumen Rider using 3rd eye before the fight, and seeing the future, therefore being able to dodge, and counter all attacks
yeah ik ik, mumen stomp but if we compare just the verse powers not being put into one being, op has the more useful close combat hax.

bozo activities(n) mumen stomp.
Wank.
monke-tea.gif

wtf mismatch God Usopp stomps hard. Usopp carries the whole OP AND OPM verse on his shoulders

Foxy is the only one I can think of for time, is there anyone else?
Also what characters have soul manipulation besides big mom that is combat applicable?
Also her soul manipulation only works in close quarters where she physically rips it out of you or with fear. And fear won't be a factor since you have god tiers who don't even know what fear is and big mom's fruit isn't getting in close quarters with a composite opm team.

Brook can literally cut/damage souls
1059-02-Prometheus-5.jpg

In the battle against the Soul King, or Brook, he was attacked directly in the soul, resulting in his first hand injury.
Law also has soul manipulation

Back