• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiverse hypothetical question

Here it is accepted that MWI(Many Worlds Interpretation) is 2-B because of every possibility becoming a new universe, but the question is, what if a verse says that not only all possibilities become a new universe, but all impossibilities as well? would that be a higher level of 2-B than MWI?

You need to really define what is impossibilities in verse.
everything that is impossible to happen, like, imagine MWI, every possibility for the future becomes a different universe, so if all impossibilities, aka everything that is not possible to happen in the future, also become real, wouldn't that be higher?

Eh, not sure if impossibility will hold any value or the same importance as possibility

Is there any scan to elaborate that?

Eh, not sure if impossibility will hold any value or the same importance as possibility

Is there any scan to elaborate that?
oh that is not about any verse, i just got curious about this for a while, since i first heard of MWI i had this curiosity

Oh alright.

Regarding your question, as I said, this would be same question if illogical will hold the same value as logical

Back