• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiple Temporal Dimensions Immeasurable Speed

I tried rereading the page speed and in the Immeasurable speed section it says multiple temporal dimensions also give immeasurable speed, can anyone provide an example?

Reason has been stated in the definition itself that is S = D/T Multiple time dimensions comprise of one real time and one imaginary time combined called complex time and division of any number by complex numbers are undefined and so immesearable.

Reason has been stated in the definition itself that is S = D/T Multiple time dimensions comprise of one real time and one imaginary time combined called complex time and division of any number by complex numbers are undefined and so immesearable.
finally someone answered, I have also read several articles and it was also stated that time at a certain point could go to the past and into the future making it possible for us to do Time Travel, but what I think is that it will not get Immeasurable because the time that changes is not movement pure.

I still don't understand your explanation but how do you get Immeasurable? is it by moving the one temporal dimension to the second temporal dimension?

I still don't understand your explanation but how do you get Immeasurable? is it by moving the one temporal dimension to the second temporal dimension?
No but simply that multiple temporal dimensions consist of real time and imaginary time creating complex time together (same as complex number) and dividing real numbers with complex numbers gives you undefined result. It's not about multiple universes or timelines but multiple time dimension is itself a different thing, you can read a article about them, there are several present on the internet.

Last edited:
This is in one word real number divided by complex number.
Keep in mind that set of distance or real time is real values and so imaginary value or time is no defined within them.

Last edited:
so what if in a universe that has 3D Space + 2D Temporal all creatures there can have Immeasurables?

The problem is that the concept of having multiple temporal dimensions is basically incoherent. I have to imagine what they actually meant by that is with regard to existing in a higher temporal dimension but being able to act within a lower one. From that frame of reference, their speed is immeasurable by way of being (effectively) atemporal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_time_dimensions
Like other complex number variables, complex time is two-dimensional, comprising one real time dimension and one imaginary time dimension, changing time from a real number line into a complex plane.[8] Introducing it into Minkowski spacetime allows a generalization of Kaluza–Klein theory.[9]

Only explaination I can think of given how limited the explanation over it is present in the vsbw.
Would multiple time dimensions have an affect on past and future existing in the present?

Back