• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiple stars-moving feats tiering controversy

Honestly I think we could just go based on what is moved and be done with it in the simplest way.

"Character X moved the sun. Star level."

"Character X moved several dozen stars. Large Star or Solar System level."

This way, the only assumption we must make is that is character X can use reality warping to move however many celestial objects, they can also use reality warping to destroy or greatly affect said objects. Simplest route, imo.

^what do you mean by "based on what is moved" in regards to galaxies and stuff?

That rules are basically as they were on this version of the page? If so that goes in the direction I was arguing for.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Honestly I think we could just go based on what is moved and be done with it in the simplest way.
"Character X moved the sun. Star level."

"Character X moved several dozen stars. Large Star or Solar System level."

This way, the only assumption we must make is that is character X can use reality warping to move however many celestial objects, they can also use reality warping to destroy or greatly affect said objects. Simplest route, imo.
I agree with this.

@DT

If the galaxy was treated as being moved in its entirety, then galaxy level, as we can assume the character could destroy/greatly affect the whole thing.

If it's treated as all or most objects in the galaxy being moved separately, then whatever the sum of those objects happens to be.

I suppose that could be a compromise solution, but I definitely don't think that we should rate high level creation-based reality warping feats based on the GBE (which, for example, would rate creating a galaxy as far below galaxy level), as TLT1 suggested.

It also depends on if DontTalk thinks that it is a good idea, given that he wrote our Celestial Body Feats regulation page regarding this issue.

Back