• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mukuro Ikusaba vs. Izuku Midoriya

Pretty sure this belongs to Mukuro. SBA start with both sides completely unaware of each other (except for the starting point) so it'll start with both sides trying to identify their enemy. Mukuro has overwhelming advantage is this part due to her experience and language(English, since it's New York) skills. She should be smart enough to snipe Midoriya from far away too.

That isn't how SBA works.

They start several tens of meters away from each other. (That's because Izuku has the range advantage and that's his highest range) That's still within eye sight and they both know they have to kill the other.

Mukuro's standard equipment is also lack luster, it doesn't even tell us what she carries. However she should have her knifes, and a few guns, which kind are unknown though.

She doesn't regular carry a sniper rifle so she isn't going to be sniping anyone. However this is a mismatch, not a stomp, but Izuku isn't winning here.

He isn't hitting Mukuro from a distance and up close he gets crushed. Actually, she could close her eyes and still beat him in a up close. He's so outskilled here that it's not even funny.

Mukuro wins this with low difficulty.

I see. When I read her standard equipment as "firearms" I assumed the highest range firearms could have. I guess that's unrealistic to carries those thing around.

Back