• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MUI Goku stamina.Important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku's fight in MUI against Jiren lasted one minute(presuambly),one episode,durjng that episode they showed every single action they did.I didnt see anything in their fight that requires 5 quintillion yearsin real seconds.

Fiction doesnt folloes that logic,or the stamina section will just be pointless cause almost every character can potentially fight for years.

He was still able to fight for what appeared to be ~20 minutes in one minute, showing the speed.

I'll take up the speed equal issue tonight.

It isn't "being ignored." Most of the users have already made their statements and given you reasons about why they either agree or disagree. There isn't much more to be said.

I'd like to note that even with Audience Viewing powers, they still vanished from our sight and was relegated to just "pops" on the screen or streaks of light. Us being able to see them isn't an argument against how fast they are.

@Assaltwaffle

I want more input from stuff,a clear answer "agree" or "disagree" with reasons.I see no one.

Dude, this isn't the first time Goku's had a toll on a greater Power before. Give him some time, as well as an extra Movie...

Then, Ultra Instinct will become nothing more than a Piece of Cake.

Remember, Goku had ****** over both his Ki as well as his Body once he went SSBKKX10. Now, he spams SSBKKX20 like it's nothing.

So, give it time.

"Goku was tired", "Goku used KKxinfinity" etc.

Read the decription of UI first,Goku will never be able to go MUI without all of this,stop repeating the same in that thread a lot of times.

I never said he was tired, first off.

And two, I will use KKxWhatever cause they gave him MAJOR Tolls. Yet, they were mastered.

Goku will tap into M.U.I without the whole Toll thing. It's ALWAYS been like this.

Simply put, we cannot say that Goku would or would not have stamina issues. We have no evidence to say Goku will just drop in a minute if he taps in UI while being 100% healthy. We have just never seen it nor have we seen Goku use it will being in prime condition. The first time he ever used it was after attempting to fight Jiren, getting curbstomped, attempting to hit him with a Spirit Bomb, fighting and failing against Jiren's attempts to push it back, and then actaully being hit with Spirit Bomb. The trauma of which was so severe that it forced Goku to break his limits and go UI. Goku then fights Jiren again, engages Toppo and Dyspo for a second before going after Jiren again, getting a hit in before UI wears off while Jiren lets loose some more power before blasting Goku away. All the while, Goku was improving and growing stronger, which more than likely just help to stress him out more.

This is like having me run around a track for an hour and then telling me to do one last sprint while you time me. I do the sprint but am (as expected) exhausted. You then assume that my performce during that sprint is the best I could do while giving it my all, completely ignoring that I was more than likely tired to begin with. It's a invalid result that will not accurately reflect my capabilities.

Same thing appilies to Goku.

They say it's the toll of the form rather than just his injuries. I do agree it is accelerated by his lack of stamina and injuries though.

@ByAsura

That's the thing. We can't say how much is which. We just don't have a clear cut picture and until we do, it's simply not fair to put a true time limit on him. We already note that Ultra Instinct doesn't last forever and will drain Goku down to the last bits of stamina.

Anything more and I feel like we're just making assumptions.

I agree with that. But it could still be noted that it takes a toll on him after a period of time.

@Bluetrekking

It is because that i am tired of repeating the same thing a lot of times,people should at least try to read the OP or inputs.

@ByAsura

I mean TheC2's.

Yep,it is already noted in Goku's profile that he losts a lot of stamina after UI.Now we should note MUI duration.

This thread has reached its expiration date. Goku's stamina will be updated. Any other topics being discussed other than the OP goes in a new thread.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back