• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mugen Souls: Chou Chou's abilities

Dude, you created the page, you have everywhere authority to edit it.

Though if there was one thing you forgot. You forgot to add all her other forms.

I suppose that this may be reasonable.

Well, spatial manipulation should be okay. I am uncertain about creation. It seems more likely to have been time manipulation, and could also simply have been a property of the game, unless explicitly shown.

^Mmm...or she just made an mirror alternate dimension that could contain even numerous galaxy during the attack. (I mean, her Mugen World isn't even being created conciously )

And I doubt that it's a property of the game either, since the characters in them known what they have done (or they known that it could be restore in the beginning, since she set that up like that for convenience). When fighting (quarreling to be precise) with the galaxy's goddess of destruction Belleria, she restore the planet by splitting up her power though, that would be pretty stupid if she could restore galaxy in the beginning (though it could have been the goddess's special property that made it hard to do, or plot convenience)

Well, spatial manipulation, and "possibly time manipulation" then.

^I don't know if time manipulation would be right either, since turning back thing to the state it was before except the opponents (unless when in Overload) is really specifics, more so when she probably didn't even do it conciously. Moreover she didn't showed any feat for it either...

Guess you should add that it could be part of her Creation skillset too?

If she has demonstrated the ability of creation elsewhere, I suppose so.

Chou Chou Tsundere
Chou Chou (Tsundere Form)

Chou Chou Ditz
Chou Chou (Ditz Form)

Chou Chou Graceful
Chou Chou (Graceful Form)

Chou Chou Hyper
Chou Chou (Hyper Form)

Chou Chou Masochist
Chou Chou (********* form)

Chou Chou Sadist
Chou Chou (****** Form)

Chou Chou Kuudere
Chou Chou (Kuudere Form)

While you're at it, can you put these photos in Chou Chou's Page? These are Chou Chou's other forms and I can't upload inside the page myself.

I do not have the time and energy. Sorry.

Okay. I will check if it is locked, and fix that if it is.

Back