• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MS Obito and MS Kakashi vs MS Itachi and MS Sasuke

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Pretty much what the title says.

Obito as he always was before Rinnegan.

Kakashi is Pre-war.

Itachi pre-death but sickness is disabled.

Sasuke pre-EMS.

R1: In-character

R2: In-character but aiming to kill

Location: The entirity of Konoha; but starts at the Forest of Death

Vs map forest of death
Forest of Death

One-liners are typically never counted in votes and are thus ignored, just saying.

I am gonna assume since from the same verse,they all have atleast some basic knowledge of each other.

so the fight starts long range,and itachi being itachi spams genjustu from the start throughout the fight,only options obito and kakashi have are not actually looking anywhere near itachi,either they get caught in genjutsu off the bat or they fight without looking at itachi or closing their eyes,which will definitely hameper their fighting potential,also sasuke uses genjustu often,still not quite every match,but almost half of his fights,so sasuke gonna attempt to genjutsu too,kakashi and obito have never used genjustu on any occasion,not saying that they can't.but SBAs dictate that fights are in character.Then if kakashi and obito survive,they actually fight,kamui combos might be amusing,but itachi has been keeping tabs on obito and knows quite a fair bit about his abilities,and sasuke is at a versatility and feat advantage in this fight,coupled with defenses of itachi's susanoo and the tosuka blade,the instagib potential of amaterasu,kamui raikiri can instagib but it's not in kakashi's or obito's chracter to actually kamui raikiri inside the brain,so it can be reacted to,but still is a very dangerous attack.

I just feel that itachi and sasuke have a huge durability and AP advantage due to susanoos and a range advantage via Genjutsu.They win 10/10 mid diff.

To be honest, Obito, for me, seems far more proficient in the US of his MS Ability.

And No Genjutsu Other Than Tsukuyomi would work, imo.

^yeah, obito takes out sasuke either via killing or BFR, and itachi would easily one-shot kakashi, than it will be a itachi vs obito to which i think obito has the higher chances of winning due to kamui-hax and hashi cells :)

^we saw how it ended in Part 1, and to be honest, pre-war kakashi didnt really show a hugh power-up after the timeskip, so i dont think a new encounter will end with his victory (at least 80/100 fights will be for itachi) ^_^

LlamaGod1411 said:
He didn't show a huge enough powerup to beat Itachi, but he showed enough to match Itachi, to an extent.
im sure body-wise he was able to match itachi, and surely ninjutsu-wise too, we never really saw a comparison in their abilitys, only that tsukuyomi was enough to defeat him, and once itachi catched kakashi it will be his end :/

Back