• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ms. Marvel upgrade

I believe she should be upgraded to at least planet level, she easily beat down Grey Hulk who is planet level, she knocked out an unstable/enraged Sentry (though she did catch him by surprise), she ripped out of a chair that was made of a composite of adamantium and vibranium (not sure if this can really be applied to AP but should take a huge amount of strength considering she just ripped her way out of the restraints), and she one shot MODOK https://m.imgur.com/a/pO7Pl

Code:
Grey Hulk
https://m.imgur.com/a/vnHxE

Code:
Sentry
https://m.imgur.com/a/TNEQ7 Ripping out of the composite chair https://m.imgur.com/OcgUsEq

Code:
MODOK

Ok thank you so much, sorry if I came off as kind of a jerk earlier, middle of a 12 hour shift so it has me kind of grumpy

Isn't vibranium 4-B though?

ZellTemplar55 said:
Ok thank you so much, sorry if I came off as kind of a jerk earlier, middle of a 12 hour shift so it has me kind of grumpy
It's all good.

It should be a bit higher than adamantium which is 4-B but still in the 4-B range, if that is applicable to AP wouldn't that technically make her way stronger since I'd assume it takes more strength and power to simply stand and rip out of it opposed to having the advantage of winding up a punch and having velocity on top of your power to break it

Marvel characters are always extremely inconsistent in terms of power levels, including in relation to each other during matchups, which makes them very hard to tier properly.

The Grey Hulk was portrayed as 5-B at his peak, but has usually been shown at a far lower level, and Ms. Marvel does not have any calculated feats higher than what we currently assign her outside of her Binary form, so I am uncertain, but it is possible that we should upgrade her.

You can politely ask Matthew, Sandman31, Azathoth, and Shivansh to comment here though.

We would need to update all of the Marvel characters that scale from her as well though.

I already asked Matthew and waiting on him to check it out, and I feel there is enough evidence to warrant her getting an upgrade, I feel she's underrated in the power department and while she does have feats lower than this, but in these she's clearly showing she has no problem just slapping down people that are listed WAY above her (MODOK kinda a grey area since he is only listed as being possibly dwarf star so not confirmed), and I'm still looking through the stuff she has done so more links are to come

the problem with marvel comics is inconsistency as said. while we have this ms. marvel showings, there are also instances where characters as strong as her like tony stark performing feats in the similar level (both characters have high 6-c key)

these scans examples for earlier tony stark suits (yes, this does not even consider using tier 5 armors like hulkbuster and model prime):

can one shot ulik

stuns and knock out colossus

takes down she-hulk with one hit

hurts the thing

so if we were to upgrade captain marvel then we must upgrade iron man too, which is unlikely and inconsistent.

so i disagree

Captain Marvel isn't being upgraded, Ms. Marvel, still Carrol but a difference, and while that is a good thing to bring up the feats stand as they are and they are clear as day to see, and considering that some characters have listings based on one feat alone, also the argument you posed kinda just failed, all you really did is further confirm her needing an upgrade, and Iron Man as well, and you listing all those feats is again strenghen my case that she needs and upgrade, she's displayed the feats, now is she solar system level like her as Captain Marvel, heck no, I'd say she's not even dwarf star, but she clearly has displayed feats above what she's listed at, and to see some characters be listed based off one feat (not many only about a dozen), but to say those characters deserve to be ranked the way they are and Ms. Mavrel doesn't despite her displaying these feats, and the fact she's stomped characters on the level she's listed at currently, it's simply not fair, even if you wanted to lowball her she'd still need an upgrade to at least small country level due to how easily she can demolish large island level characters

The gaps between Planet level, Dwarf Star level, KiloFoe Solar System and GigaFoe Solar System are HUGE, there is no way we could get a concrete Tier based off feats with vastly different potencies.

If you think that she should be more stronger than we currently rate her, you must proved, with consistent feats.

We can't just jump her one tier just for being casual, unless her scaling chain is Massive and/or her feat is near Low 6-B.

As I mentioned above, I am uncertain, but it would technically make better sense for consistency if characters like Carol Danvers, Vision and Iron Man were listed as comparable to the Grey Hulk, Colossus, Namor, and Thing.

The main problem is Iron Man, as his armors have supposedly grown more powerful over the years, even though his showings against other characters have not.

An additional problem is that I think that the Grey Hulk asteroid feat was recalculated to 5-A, but that this was never applied to scaling the profiles.

In any case, you should ask all of the people that I mentioned earlier to comment here.

That reminds me of something....

Didn't we have a calc that put Carol at High 6-A? I remember that we disscused that at some point.

I would appreciare if somebody could ask the following members to comment here: Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Hykuu, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, and Nether nine

I'm pretty sure Grey Hulk is going to be 5-A sometime since Spino recalced it to that level but I'm not sure where Gigafoe comes from. Like the highest 4-B in Marvel I know of is Sentry who is a singular Megafoe

Do you have a link to the new calculation for the Grey Hulk feat?

Okay. It would probably be good if we could get a revision of the 6-C and 5-B Marvel characters going, so I would appreciate if you could ask the above-mentioned members to reply.

I honestly think Carol is sort of like Doctor Strange, with different levels between classic and modern. Her power level has just changed over time, and her current day feats are simply consistently higher.

We have now upgraded the 5-B characters to 5-A, by scaling from the Grey Hulk. Perhaps, Carol, Vision, and Iron Man should follow suit?

We need more input from knowledgeable members for that though.

Here they are:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23.

Are some experienced members willing to help out with these upgrades?

Back