• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know specifically, but I seem to remember that he was decently far into it.

Honestly, it is hard to say, because Thanos is hard to determine how skilled he is. I would presume pretty skilled. Imma go with Spiderman just because he has more versatility, but it could go either way

Thanos FRA and because he's stronger and has better range.

Spidey's mobility ain't gonna he'll when he can get one-shot with speed equal.

Same here though I still think Thanos has a slight AP advantage but not much to make difference and definitely not much to one-shot.

Thanos can only teleport straight up it seems. Spidey outskills, has superior variety and can close the distance via Web swinging. Also, he can web Thanos's hand shut to keep him from using his powers.

Even if Spidey web's Thanos' hands Thanos can simply laser blast them.

When Thanks teleports up and he ground pound's peter whilst sniping him with lasers.

Apatheticskell said:
Even if Spidey web's Thanos' hands Thanos can simply laser blast them.

When Thanks teleports up and he ground pound's peter whilst sniping him with lasers.
His laser comes from his knuckles, not his fingers.

You act like Spidey can't dodge.

>Thanos has AP

Did anyone look at the profiles?

Spidey is 320 mJ while Thanos is casually baseline (20.92 mj)

This makes Spidey 15x stronger than Thanos

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>Thanos has AP

Did anyone look at the profiles?

Spidey is 320 mJ while Thanos is casually baseline (20.92 mj)

This makes Spidey 15x stronger than Thanos
So, Peter stomps. Good job doing research people.

I say it depends.

If they begin hundreds of meters away from each other then Thanos.

Spidey can dodge but for how Long is unknown since they both will be hitting each other and equal amount of times.

Thanks has the slight AP adavantage against Spidey.

Apatheticskell said:
I say it depends.

If they begin hundreds of meters away from each other then Thanos.

Spidey can dodge but for how Long is unknown since they both will be hitting each other and equal amount of times.

Thanks has the slight AP adavantage against Spidey.
Read the comment smart one. Spidey is 15x stronger.

No need to get condescending. I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back