• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Game & Watch vs Avatar of Calamity

Me not having read the Wraith Arc

How fast is the passive absorption? Is it instant or does it take some time?

90% (9/10) of this thread has been related to the match and the other is just language blabbering

Huh, I thought the AoC had the power copy resistance

It doesnt so basically again

Is the absorption instant? If not G&W blitzes 7 ways to sunday by copying it's powers and using one of it's many attacks that likely neg dura against it.

I was gonna say that I'm not sure if the Shadow Bugs can be assumed to be able to copy hax on AoC's level, but AoC's hax is not really smurfy and really just nasty applications of basic powers instead of high level nonsense like most other haxxers.

But still, AoC does resist some of its own abilities, so it depends which one can be used.

G&W's best bet is to copy the AoC's absorption probably, as it works on those with resistance.

But this doesnt matter if G&W drops dead instantly due to said absorption which is passive. So is said absorption instant is my question

Well it also depends on the range of said passive, since they'd start 4 km away from each other according to SBA. And G&W can just spam clones if he's out of range.

Normally it's just to throw shit at people or create stuff to fight, but given the previous knowledge given here, he'd probably try and find how to hurt the damn thing.

I mean given the speed difference, it would only manage to do so if G&W completely and utterly failed to do anything against it.

Passives are fast but we don't really know how fast because we just see people around already dead, we don't see any normal human entering the miasma.

Curses come from 2-A UKG so that's a thing, which means that if G&W tries to punch it or something he gets corrupted and AoC gets a cousin

GW also needs to bypass AoC At least planet level dura first. This also doesn't count GW also needs to bypass pretty broken resurrection too.

If G&W pulls off the power copy then he gains all of the AoC's abilities sans curses. Which would also include resurrection I'd think.

Not sure if the AoC can kill the AoC though

So this matchup just devolves into G&W with AoC's powers vs AoC with G&W's powers. Neat.

Back