• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Burns should be able to shoot before shrek and get in a swing at him and the shot would kill him or severly injure him i can't see him missing his shot he should at least be average with a gun

Yea. Considering Burns is military, and how big Shrek is. Shrek gets yeeted first. The gun doesn't seem to give recoil. As Burns has shown to fire guns a lot. It's something he should be able to handle. But even if it left him injured. His regen should Cover it even if the damage was fatal. Going Burns

Buttersamuri said:
Yea. Considering Burns is military, and how big Shrek is. Shrek gets yeeted first. The gun doesn't seem to give recoil. As Burns has shown to fire guns a lot. It's something he should be able to handle. But even if it left him injured. His regen should Cover it even if the damage was fatal. Going Burns
No No wait hold on no, the real question is how powerful are Mr. Burns's guns that he will use to presumably take down the Ogre anyways? If they are your run of the mill street to low tier wall based firearms that won't do jack shit to Shrek actually (The same was done with Shrek Vs Joequin Joker, distance is far far away and still a stomp due to the still just as wide of a gap of an A.P. Shrek has compared to him even with a firearm.) And sure you could say Shrek has been somewhat pierced before but a weapon like that couldn't be enough not to mention the pain tolerance Shrek has shown anyways, Shrek could be able to take care of Regen given his way of flatulence, Burns may be immune to diseases but not fart poison,

Seeing speed is equalized (Otherwise Shrek mauls an old man horribly.) I would give the benifit of the doubt Burns can now freely move to get out of SOME Pesky predicaments.

actually, burns' guns are 8-C+ which is far, far above IRL guns (this is because guns in the simpsons verse can pierce through homer)

This is a matter of who hits first because whoever gets hit is ded no matter what

GoCommitDi said:
actually, burns' guns are 8-C+ which is far, far above IRL guns (this is because guns in the simpsons verse can pierce through homer)
This is a matter of who hits first because whoever gets hit is ded no matter what
8-C+?... I don't like mentioning it but this is rather VERY IFFY with 8-C+ Firearms but alright.

Given speed is equalized he can now freely react to Shrek, otherwise normally before Burns can pull the trigger he would have already have been in the big green lugs vice like grip.

8-C+?... I don't like mentioning it but this is rather VERY IFFY with 8-C+ Firearms but alright.

1. It's cause his gun can easily pierce people of those level. Welcome to the world of varying gun power

2. A normal pistol would still pierce and kill Shrek. (Assuming it hit the right place. He isn't even close to the level he would need to be to resist or stop a normal guns bullet. He could tank it probably if it hit the right spot. Not hitting a vital organ or arteries. But one to the head or heart and it's GG. Even with a normal gun

I'd also like to say shrek has the home field advantage and considering how sneaky he can be, he could blend in with the environment to confuse burns, heck I'm sure he could even hide in the water or a bush and then grab him like an alligator at the right time and proceed to kill him from there

Shrek is also a lot more acrobatic so he could climb trees to dodge the bullets and then jump on burns or drop the tree on him, which would ultimately kill him

GoCommitDi said:
I'd also like to say shrek has the home field advantage and considering how sneaky he can be, he could blend in with the environment to confuse burns, heck I'm sure he could even hide in the water or a bush and then grab him like an alligator at the right time and proceed to kill him from there
Shrek is also a lot more acrobatic so he could climb trees to dodge the bullets and then jump on burns or drop the tree on him, which would ultimately kill him
Yee.

He isn't dodging a bullet. No. Burns is a keen aim. He has tagged moving targets before and has military training. Being sneaky won't be an issue as Burns handles those sorts of tactics as both being military and being a hunter. He has seen that before. Shrek is not fast enough to dodge a bullet. And Burns has tagged a moving target in the sky before and dies so quite normally. He would tag Shrek before he had a chance to hide

As well. No way that Shrek would react in that sort of way. Shrek would definitely not think to do that. He isn't fighting something like a giant dragon. It's an old man. And guns I don't believe are shown in Shrek. So he wouldn't even know or see the threat in Burns gun.

Buttersamuri said:
He isn't dodging a bullet. No. Burns is a keen aim. He has tagged moving targets before and has military training. Being sneaky won't be an issue as Burns handles those sorts of tactics as both being military and being a hunter. He has seen that before. Shrek is not fast enough to dodge a bullet. And Burns has tagged a moving target in the sky before and dies so quite normally. He would tag Shrek before he had a chance to hide
As well. No way that Shrek would react in that sort of way. Shrek would definitely not think to do that. He isn't fighting something like a giant dragon. It's an old man. And guns I don't believe are shown in Shrek. So he wouldn't even know or see the threat in Burns gun.
Burns FRA then.

GoCommitDi said:
I don't think piercing damage works like that. A 10-A arrow can pierce armor that can withstand 9-C bullet-fire for instance. How can you claim guns can be 8-C+ even though bullets differ greatly from fists?

Uh, how is this fair exactly?

You are putting a guy with a gun that can one shot the other person at a massive range and Shrek has Standard Melee Range. How the **** is he suppose to hit Burns before he gets one shotted?

And as argued before, Shrek can't really dodge this bullet so

Back