• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns fights a Tier 0

Possession (Acts as a vehicle for Mother's seed, allowing her spawn to manifest in the physical world by seizing a human host), Fusionism

How long does this take? & it's Judy's spawn doing the possessing, not Judy herself? Does it work without Judy's mother's involvement, whoever that is? Do we assume Judy's mother's involvement?

This is the only good thread in the entirety of this wiki.

Anyway, assuming this is Mr. Burns at his lowest, then we're focusing primarily on showings where he gets overpowered by an ant and Illumination from both a camera and a spotlight and can get mortally injured by the slightest gust of wind. Meanwhile the Frogmoth is, well, a frog-moth hybrid, so in the end it just overpowers Burns and turns him into a host.

This is the only good thread in the entirety of this wiki.

Anyway, assuming this is Mr. Burns at his lowest, then we're focusing primarily on showings where he gets overpowered by an ant and Illumination from both a camera and a spotlight and can get mortally injured by the slightest gust of wind. Meanwhile the Frogmoth is, well, a frog-moth hybrid, so in the end it just overpowers Burns and turns him into a host.
Would it think to do so? It's a frog-moth, & Mr. Burns looks like an old man, so why would it assume it can overpower him? Overturning a human, even an elderly one, is implausible for either a frog, or a moth.
What it's in-character first move? Is Posession not a win condition?
(In part, I asked because I wished my questions about it in my previous post were answered.)

What a thread XD

I guess Mr Burns just gets slapped in the end? I mean he jobbed to an ant so guess the frog thingy is better?

Back