• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr Bombastic vs Do The Mario!

No. The actual rating possibly higher. It's saying higher. Just to an unknown degree due to being much bigger

Btw, I'm voting for Mario. If the dude can shake a building just by dancing, imagine him throwing a full-force punch on it.

That's still his wall level. Mr bean is Small Building. His dancing just gonna be Wall. He would have to physically fight with mr bean.

Look, I'm not saying he is going to attack by dancing. But if an act that is as harmless as dancing can destroy a wall, a punch should obiously be much more powerful, possibly destroying buildings.

Ehh no. The most Mario gets is Small Building with the small building feat he actually got, just because he made a wall level dancer. Doesn't automatically put him at building with force.

Unfortunatley (for Me) I Have To Say Mr Bean Due To Toon Force And His Luck! But This Could I Go To Ways: Inconclusive Or Mr Bean.

Back