• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do not know why you divided the result by 1/2 if there are two cities, at least with vaporization it should be multiplied by two since you are taking the values for one and applying it to the destruction of both. Although I do not think you can use the same values for the thickness and whatnot for when the Evil spirit nukes the mental plane, and it might be just melting the city rather tah vaporizing it but it seems like mass it's lost so again it might be vaporization.

Distance to the ground's horizon is 4.7 km, the sky's is 20 km, so you would have to reduce the radius or find the distance of the destruction. Altough if one takes the elevation of the camera (which assuming the previus calc you did is correct about the roof and diameter would be about 2,500 m if one just dives by two, which makes some sense since there were some cloud formations (2.1 km) earlier in the episode.

This calculator gives results of 178.6 kilometers to the horzion while being at an elevation of 2.5 km.

I think the air burst would be used here, if I am not mistaken so:

Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 = ((178.6/0.28)^3)/1000 = 259.51966363 Gton / 2 (due to non nuclear nature) = 129.759832 Gigatons, 6-C

About 2.87161284241 times weaker than Tatsumaki's feat to which we scale ???% to

The distance of 4.7 km is not very suitable, given the fact that a small part of the city destroyed by the explosion has a diameter of 5 km, and around it there is still a lot of landscape.

Option with horizon in 178 kilometers seems very tempting, given, that frame with destruction landscape, that I threw higher, judging by calculation is on perform well in 2,042 kilometers.

Won't be able to reply to this thread for a while since I've come down with food poisoning, sorry. I'll probably be more active the day after tomorrow though.

Planck69 said:
Won't be able to reply to this thread for a while since I've come down with food poisoning, sorry. I'll probably be more active the day after tomorrow though.
I wish you a speedy recovery, bro

Hey guys, thanks for the well wishes. I've recovered enough at the very least to help wrap things up over here so I wanted to see if we can reach a conclusion before getting the knowledgeable staff here.

DMUA replied "It's an entirely mental landscape and means nothing to his actual capabilities", so calc did not consider

Huh, well that's too bad. You could run it past other staff to see what they think but I think we should focus on and conclude the Low 7-B stuff first. Did you post the manga calc of the cloud feat on your blog? Because that would definitely go a long way in justifying the new top-tier ratings.

NikHelton said:
It's probably achieving the same level as in the anime, because the clouds spread to the horizon.
However, they are not as dense as the cloud formed by the ashamed Mob. And they are much higher. You can use the density of 1G per m3 and get the result:
E = (20 000^2 * 3,14 * 2000 * 0,001) * 2264705 = 5,7 * 10^15 = 1,3 MT = Low 7-B
Could you include this in the blog? If you do then getting the Low 7-B upgrade accepted should be pretty simple. I'd suggest doing away with the calcs that seem to have been rejected (destroying the mental world and the Tier 6 stuff). Keep the Low 7-B to 7-B stuff and the K.E. for the clouds, though I'd go for the High 7-C low-end and use it as supporting evidence for Low 7-B.

That's just my advice though.

Back