• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever attempted the feats that Mob has in Mogami's world? I feel like those would yield some considerable results.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever attempted the feats that Mob has in Mogami's world? I feel like those would yield some considerable results.
I tried, but couldn't find anything impressive. At least nothing went beyond the Low 7-B level.

What do you think about these calcs?

Can you link the source for the 100 kg per meter cubed? Because it does seem to be an inflated value, most of the time I've seen the value stay at around 1 kg per meter cubed.

Aside from that you should probably use the 20km distance to the horizion thing instead of the city for the total volume of the clouds.

Time-frame wise, I think, it should start from the moment when Mob starts to send the buldings towards Touchiro (not when they corss the clouds for the first time but when they start to get pushed through the clouds while closing in on Suzuki).

Can you link the source for the 100 kg per meter cubed? Because it does seem to be an inflated value, most of the time I've seen the value stay at around 1 kg per meter cubed.
Aside from that you should probably use the 20km distance to the horizion thing instead of the city for the total volume of the clouds.

Time-frame wise, I think, it should start from the moment when Mob starts to send the buldings towards Touchiro (not when they corss the clouds for the first time but when they start to get pushed through the clouds while closing in on Suzuki).
I already explained in the blog comments that at the time of moving the buildings, the clouds seemed stationary. They were parted only when the ball was compressed.

I was not refering to when they pass through the first time, the clouds are pretty much unaffected by the passing at the start. I am talking about some seconds before the ball is compressed, the clouds begin to start to gain more motion as the buldings accelerate towards touchiro and then they are out of frame until when the cloud was dissipated.

I see no reason to doubt that the clouds shifted at the time of compression, given that this is emphasized by the film and anime itself as something abrupt and instantaneous.

I see no problem with the Low 7-B calc since it's relatively within the range of the high-end manga feats and I can see it getting accepted without to much of a fuss.

Regarding Lift Strength, I've always seen it as Class G but for a somewhat different reason. The current ratings that put the Broccoli God's LS above Mob don't really make much sense since even if we're generous and assume he has all the power of the explosion at his disposal, he'd still be comparable to Mob at maximum. But he's actually 77 million tonnes in your blog and while that's fairly high, I can see it being reasoned out.

While the cloud condensation feat actually happened in the manga as well, it's a bit too high above the other ratings to be plausible, at least according to me. If you can convincingly argue for it's inclusion then I can get behind it.

I have the same opinion of the last feat as the one above but it's far more likely to be rejected in my opinion.

And for Christ's sake, at least do something about the cloud density.

Well, as we can see, most anime feats are 10-100 times more powerful than the same feats from the manga.

I see no reason to doubt calc with condensation, given that it is an achievement of 100% Mob. At least it does not look like something beyond the verse, because even in the manga, where the style of drawing does not allow 100% to reveal the full power of Shigeo, Mob just walking caused destruction at the level of 7-A+. Again-this achievement is simply from the fact that he walked. No active attacks.

By the way, some people believe that the feat with broccoli and its mark from 0,5-1,2 MT is the top of 100% Mob and its capacity, but I think this is fundamentally wrong.
Of course my quick calc of this achievement in anime gave a value of about 5MT, but that's not the point. All this found amount of energy only shows how much energy is needed to grow such broccoli, but the broccoli itself contains an incredible amount of energy, because thanks to it, the Psycho-Helmet created an incredible number of clones, actively attacked with powerful explosions, was able to absorb all the forces of Shigeo and influence the whole city. This point is very unclear and I don't think it should be used as a ceiling for 100% Mob.

About achievements with clouds and their razveivanii - think it perfectly suited under One's words about unknown outcome battlefield with Kageyama and Tatsumaki, and also because, that guys with DB calculated a similar outcome, I not think, that this full emit.

I have already lowered the density of the thundercloud to 1 kg, however, I am not completely sure whether the density of the thundercloud at 100 kg is really wrong.

The Low 7-B/7-B feats are fine as they're within the same range as manga feats. The problem begins when one considers the 7-A to 6-C feats. Not because of any problem with the calcs since all of them are pretty solid (though I'd recommend a more conservative time frame for the higher end feats just to be safe) but because of the sheer difference in scale between the manga and anime showings.

Overall, this comes down to how faithful the anime adaptation was to its source material and whether or not it follows ONE's view on the power levels of his characters. If I may make a suggestion, perhaps you can calc the cloud feat as it appears in the manga so has to have a feat for comparison. Because something tells me the feats are gonna be a lot easier to swallow if one in the same ball-park exists in the manga.

Can you write a comment under calc itself to influence its adoption and billing results?

Planck69 said:
The Low 7-B/7-B feats are fine as they're within the same range as manga feats. The problem begins when one considers the 7-A to 6-C feats. Not because of any problem with the calcs since all of them are pretty solid (though I'd recommend a more conservative time frame for the higher end feats just to be safe) but because of the sheer difference in scale between the manga and anime showings.
Overall, this comes down to how faithful the anime adaptation was to its source material and whether or not it follows ONE's view on the power levels of his characters. If I may make a suggestion, perhaps you can calc the cloud feat as it appears in the manga so has to have a feat for comparison. Because something tells me the feats are gonna be a lot easier to swallow if one in the same ball-park exists in the manga.
About the dispersion of the clouds in the manga. There the ball dispelled all the cloud at once, but there it is very difficult to assess the results.

It is possible as to start from direct scaling of the previous calc estimating achievements from a manga.

And can be use thickness rain clouds as 2 kilometers and from this scale dozen until 20 kilometers, however from-for stylistics manga this also looks dubious and we not know timeframe. There absolutely accurately razveivanie clouds began with moment formation globe and if take two of the late time formation-1 second and 5 seconds.

It gives us a level of energy:

High-end = (10 000^2 * 3,14 * 2000) * 10 000 * 10 000/2 = 3,14 * 10^19 = 7,5 GT = 6-C
Low-end = (10 000^2 * 3,14 * 2000) * 2000 * 2000/2 = 1,26 * 10^18 = 310 MT = 7-A

If you use the figures from the previous calc from the profile, which I find not entirely reliable, it will be reaching the level of 2KT or Low 7-C, which is not impressive at all.

I was referring to the cloud formation performed by 100% Anger when Suzuki tried to attack his friends in the tower. He immediately forms clouds in the time it takes for Toichirou to reach them.

It's probably achieving the same level as in the anime, because the clouds spread to the horizon.
However, they are not as dense as the cloud formed by the ashamed Mob. And they are much higher. You can use the density of 1G per m3 and get the result:

E = (20 000^2 * 3,14 * 2000 * 0,001) * 2264705 = 5,7 * 10^15 = 1,3 MT = Low 7-B

From what I seem to be seeing, Low 7-B to 7B seems to be the most consistent range for the top-tiers' AP. By the way, what's the 7-B feats yield in Megatons?

Since a lot of Suzuki's excess energy went into growing the broccoli, the amount of energy being used to lift it would likely be far lower than what Mob and Toichirou should be capable of at their respective peaks. This is consistent with Lord Psycho Helmet having a bit of trouble with Base Mob and God Ekubo being scared by Mob's rising psychic power even though he should logically be completely calm about taking on 100% Mob if we go with him having comparable power stored within the Broccoli.

As such, 100% Mob and other top-tier characters should in actuality scale far above the Broccoli God and as such have vastly higher Lift Strength than it. Looking at it from this angle, the Class G feat from the anime definitely feels like a reasonable rating for the characters.

TL;DR: The Class G feat seems far more legit than I originally thought.

Planck69 said:
Since a lot of Suzuki's excess energy went into growing the broccoli, the amount of energy being used to lift it would likely be far lower than what Mob and Toichirou should be capable of at their respective peaks. This is consistent with Lord Psycho Helmet having a bit of trouble with Base Mob and God Ekubo being scared by Mob's rising psychic power even though he should logically be completely calm about taking on 100% Mob if we go with him having comparable power stored within the Broccoli.
As such, 100% Mob and other top-tier characters should in actuality scale far above the Broccoli God and as such have vastly higher Lift Strength than it. Looking at it from this angle, the Class G feat from the anime definitely feels like a reasonable rating for the characters.

TL;DR: The Class G feat seems far more legit than I originally thought.

What do you think of feat 6-C and 7-A after the answers?

NikHelton said:
What do you think of feat 6-C and 7-A after the answers?
Unfortunately, it appears that the two will have to be classified as outliers due to being far too absurdly above everything else shown in the verse. The 7-B feat can possibly be accepted if my claim of the top-tiers being far above the Broccoli (if you can source the 5 MT calc) is also considered. I'm pretty confident about the rest but as always, this depends on how the more knowledgeable staff view this. Speaking of which, you should probaly contact them and inform them about the thread.

But it doesn't look like such an outlier against the background that Mob performed a level 7-A feat with a simple walk and One considers it relatively equal to Tatsumaki

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Now that I think about it, you seem to make a good point regarding the 7-A feat. I seriously doubt that ONE intended for the gap between 100% and ???% to be so great that the latter merely walking uses more effort than him destroying the former and those that are comparable to him. This could be supported with ???% not immediately killing weakened Toichirou with a lightning attack that clearly took more effort than walking.

The way I see it, there are two ways this can go; either 6-C or Low 7-B depending on who takes what stance. I can see people agreeing with the latter more but the former wouldn't be too out there, especially if you can find more evidence.

??? attacked Toichiro purely in purposes self-defense, not intending no one kill. However, if this attack required more energy than a passive earthquake, then it is already at least a High 7-a level.

Also, I note that it is not necessary to check so much with all the calc from the manga, because now the film adaptation of the last chapters has not yet come out, which in theory can raise the level of the verse even higher.

And that about kanonichnosti-himself One like as a bit participated in the process, so that think anime feat can be to accept absolutely quietly.

More along the lines of it actually being an active attack meaning that it would logically take more effort than something done passively by ???%'s aura alone. I don't exactly think it was done in self-defense since his opponent literally broke his hands trying to punch him, with no damage being inflicted on his person. More likely is that he was simply trying to deal with what he saw as a minor obstruction.

Again, while the 6-C ratings are plausible, Low 7-B seems to be more consistent with what feats we're shown. Did you contact the staff members on the supporters list? Dargoo would usually be the go-to guy but he won't be active till next week and I think that the others can offer their two cents in his absence.

In any case, can you write your approval under the blog? In this case, the chances that cacl will be accepted will be higher.

If you think the approval of a regular wiki member with not even 500 edits to his name is gonna sway wiki opinion in the calcs' favor then I'm sorry but your sorely mistaken lol. In any case, I can do that just fine but you're gonna have to update your blog with the Broccoli and manga cloud feat so that the arguments for the upgrades hold a lot more weight.

There's also the cloud parting feat performed by 100% sadness in the fifth episode of the first season when he rebuilt Vinegar Middle School. Could yield something noteworthy at least.

I guess these would be oUtLiErS because it was in mind world, not in real. ???% Mob literally erased Mogami's world from existence once it activated

NikHelton said:
I tried, but couldn't find anything impressive. At least nothing went beyond the Low 7-B level.

What do you think about these calcs?
Not that I'm advocating for it's use but I'm fairly sure that destroying a city to the point that nothing large enough to be seen with the naked eye is left goes beyond Low 7-B.

SpookyShadow said:
I guess these would be oUtLiErS because it was in mind world, not in real. ???% Mob literally erased Mogami's world from existence once it activated
I would argue that the fact that Mogami needed an actual estimation of Shigeo's true power within the mind world to seal his esper powers away actually supports the fact that he has just as much esper energy as in the mind world, but oh well. I am sure that with ??? destroying the mind world there would be a calc that puts Mob closer to Tatsumaki without scaling, if not on the same tier depending on how the destruction can be treated.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss ð¢ð░ð┐ð©Ðüð░ð╗:
SpookyShadow ð¢ð░ð┐ð©Ðüð░ð╗:
TheMonsterOfTheAbyss ð┐ð©Ðüð░ð╗: ð©ðÀ ð╗ÐÄð▒ð¥ð┐ÐïÐéÐüÐéð▓ð░, ð║Ðéð¥-ð¢ð©ð▒Ðâð┤Ðî ð║ð¥ð│ð┤ð░-ð¢ð©ð▒Ðâð┤Ðî ð┐ÐïÐéð░ð╗ÐüÐÅ ð┐ð¥ð┤ð▓ð©ð│ð©, ð║ð¥Ðéð¥ÐÇÐïðÁ Ðéð¥ð╗ð┐ð░ ð©ð╝ðÁðÁÐé ð▓ ð╝ð©ÐÇðÁ ð£ð¥ð│ð░ð╝ð©? ð» ÐçÐâð▓ÐüÐéð▓ÐâÐÄ, ÐçÐéð¥ ÐìÐéð¥ ð┤ð░ÐüÐé ð¢ðÁð║ð¥Ðéð¥ÐÇÐïðÁ ðÀð¢ð░Ðçð©ÐéðÁð╗Ðîð¢ÐïðÁ ÐÇðÁðÀÐâð╗ÐîÐéð░ÐéÐï.

ð» ð┤Ðâð╝ð░ÐÄ, ÐçÐéð¥ ÐìÐéð¥ ð▒Ðïð╗ð© ð▒Ðï ð▓Ðïð▒ÐÇð¥ÐüÐï, ð┐ð¥Ðéð¥ð╝Ðâ ÐçÐéð¥ ÐìÐéð¥ ð▒Ðïð╗ð¥ ð▓ ð╝ð©ÐÇðÁ Ðâð╝ð░, ð░ ð¢ðÁ ð▓ ÐÇðÁð░ð╗Ðîð¢ð¥ð╝. ???% ð£ð¥ð▒ ð▒Ðâð║ð▓ð░ð╗Ðîð¢ð¥ ÐüÐéðÁÐÇ ð╝ð©ÐÇ ð£ð¥ð│ð░ð╝ð© ð©ðÀ ÐüÐâÐëðÁÐüÐéð▓ð¥ð▓ð░ð¢ð©ÐÅ, ð║ð░ð║ Ðéð¥ð╗Ðîð║ð¥ ð¥ð¢ ð░ð║Ðéð©ð▓ð©ÐÇð¥ð▓ð░ð╗ÐüÐÅ
ð» ð▒Ðï Ðüð║ð░ðÀð░ð╗, ÐçÐéð¥ Ðéð¥Ðé Ðäð░ð║Ðé, ÐçÐéð¥ ð£ð¥ð│ð░ð╝ð© ð¢ÐâðÂð┤ð░ð╗ÐüÐÅ ð▓ ÐÇðÁð░ð╗Ðîð¢ð¥ð╣ ð¥ÐåðÁð¢ð║ðÁ ð©ÐüÐéð©ð¢ð¢ð¥ð╣ Ðüð©ð╗Ðï ðíð©ð│Ðìð¥ ð▓ ð╝ð©ÐÇðÁ ÐÇð░ðÀÐâð╝ð░, ÐçÐéð¥ð▒Ðï ð©ðÀð¥ð╗ð©ÐÇð¥ð▓ð░ÐéÐî ðÁð│ð¥ Ðüð┐ð¥Ðüð¥ð▒ð¢ð¥ÐüÐéð© ð¡Ðüð┐ðÁÐÇð░, ð¢ð░ Ðüð░ð╝ð¥ð╝ ð┤ðÁð╗ðÁ ð┐ð¥ð┤ð┤ðÁÐÇðÂð©ð▓ð░ðÁÐé Ðéð¥Ðé Ðäð░ð║Ðé, ÐçÐéð¥ Ðâ ð¢ðÁð│ð¥ ðÁÐüÐéÐî ÐüÐéð¥ð╗Ðîð║ð¥ ðÂðÁ Ðìð¢ðÁÐÇð│ð©ð© ð¡Ðüð┐ðÁÐÇð░, ð║ð░ð║ ð© ð▓ ð╝ð©ÐÇðÁ ðáð░ðÀÐâð╝ð░, ð¢ð¥ Ðàð¥ÐÇð¥Ðêð¥. ð» Ðâð▓ðÁÐÇðÁð¢, ÐçÐéð¥ Ðü ÐìÐéð©ð╝ ??? ÐÇð░ðÀÐÇÐâÐêðÁð¢ð©ðÁ ð╝ð©ÐÇð░ ÐÇð░ðÀÐâð╝ð░ Ðéð░ð╝ ð▒Ðâð┤ðÁÐé calc, ð║ð¥Ðéð¥ÐÇÐïð╣ ÐüÐéð░ð▓ð©Ðé ð╝ð¥ð▒ ð▒ð╗ð©ðÂðÁ ð║ ðóð░ÐåÐâð╝ð░ð║ð© ð▒ðÁðÀ ð╝ð░ÐüÐêÐéð░ð▒ð©ÐÇð¥ð▓ð░ð¢ð©ÐÅ, ðÁÐüð╗ð© ð¢ðÁ ð¢ð░ Ðéð¥ð╝ ðÂðÁ ÐâÐÇð¥ð▓ð¢ðÁ ð▓ ðÀð░ð▓ð©Ðüð©ð╝ð¥ÐüÐéð© ð¥Ðé Ðéð¥ð│ð¥, ð║ð░ð║ ð╝ð¥ðÂð¢ð¥ ð╗ðÁÐçð©ÐéÐî ÐÇð░ðÀÐÇÐâÐêðÁð¢ð©ðÁ.

And how can this calc be conducted, given that it just destroyed reality?
Do calc on the evaporation of the city?

I am not really sure about how to go about it myself, but perhaps someone could calc the aproximate elevation of Shigeo, use the horizion distance calculation thing, and use that distance as the radius for an explosion as moments before everything dissapears ???% seems to unleash an explosion of esper energy.

If not I think the melting/vaporizing of the dual city landscape with the horizon thing might also be pretty good and ??? would scale above the feat.

NikHelton said:
And how can this calc be conducted, given that it just destroyed reality?
Do calc on the evaporation of the city?
We still see some sort of a background that looked suspiciously like a starry sky so it may have not necessarily been the destruction of the entire astral plane. I'd recommend doing a calc for both vaporization and one for atomization. Sub-atomization is also a possibility but an unlikely one. At least we'll have all the high-end anime feats properly evaluated, whether they're usable or not.

Regarding its validity, there's definitely a lot to consider. The rest of the feats performed in the mental world seem well within the physical capabilities of Mogami and 100% Mob outside of it, with only the destruction of Spice City breaking the scale (and this was performed by a character insanely above them anyway). There's also how we scale Mogami's physical power to Mob despite him never showcasing any feats beyond being comparable to Courage Mob in the astral world.

Nothing also implies that how they affect the astral world with their power is any different from in real life nor if having mental aptitude translates to being stronger. Hell, Asagiri was completely trappped despite it being her own mind. 100% Mob was completely overwhelmed by ghosts that he should have been able to destroy through willpower alone as is common in other representations of the mental plane in fiction. Mogami created the false life that Mob lived and even he was completely overwhelmed by 100%'s power when he fought him.

TL;DR, There's a fair chance that Mob and the others would scale to their astral world counterpart.

An explosion with a radius of 20 km produced a result of 363MT, which is level 7-A.
What about spraying the world:

Use a small calc to find out the thickness of the Foundation

Mob one attack destroyed territory diameter of in 1,000 pixels

Roof length = 10 meters (minimum) = 2 pixels.
The diameter of the territory = 1000 * 10/2 = 5000 meters.
The thickness of the wreckage of the city = 80 pixels = 80 * 5000/1000 = 400 meters.

We know that the city was so big that it stretched to the horizon, so we will take a radius of 20 km.

V ground = 20 000 * 20 000 * 3,14 * 400 = 502 400 000 000 m^3.

Energy for evaporation = 25700 joules / cm3

E = 502 400 000 000 000 000 * 25700 = 1,291168 × 10^22

We also know that the city is densely built up with buildings, the average height of which will be 30 meters.

V = 20 000 * 20 000 * 3,14 * 30 * 0,01 (given the distance between the buildings and their structure, I will take 99 percent of the void) = 376 800 000 m^3.

Energy for evaporation = 25700 joules / cm3

E = 376 800 000 000 000 * 25700 = 9,7 * 10^18

E to vaporize the whole city = 1,291168 × 10^22 + 9,7 * 10^18 =
1,292138 × 10^22

However, we have exactly the same city above the sky, which allows us to multiply the result by half.

E = 1,292138 × 10^22 = 2,584276 × 10^22 = 6,2 TNT Terraton = Low 6-B

Whoa, that's cool.

However, we can use the low end, and to compute the grinding:

Energy for grinding = 214 joules / cm3

Total 2 cities = (502 400 000 000 000 000 + 376 800 000 000 000) * 2 = 1,013884 × 10^18 cm3.

E for grinding = 1,013884 × 10^18 * 214 = 2,1697118 × 10^20 joules = 50 GT = 6-C

ðôð¥ÐÇð¥ð┤ ð╝ð¥ð│ð░ð╝ð©
ðóð¥ð╗Ðëð©ð¢ð░

Grinding gave a result in 50 GT and 6-C, and evaporation gave a result in 6.2 TT and Low 6-B

Could you maybe post the calc on DMUA's wall? I have a feeling that reducing a city to dust isn't quite 6-C. Not to sure about the vaporization but maybe you could run the numbers by the staff supporters more experienced in calculations, just to be sure. Then maybe we could get into the confirmation or rejection of the calc's validity.

Of course I can, but I think he'll get it down to the fact that "the Mob just dispelled the illusion" and the calc will not be accepted

NikHelton said:
Of course I can, but I think he'll get it down to the fact that "the Mob just dispelled the illusion" and the calc will not be accepted
Well, we haven't really got too much evidence that they scale as of now so I can see why he wouldn't be too keen on accepting the calc. I mostly meant checking with him to see if the calc is inherently correct as opposed to whether or not it can be used and implemented to the profiles.

Back