• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moustache Man fights must continue

Someone actually paid attention to my thread. I thought it was gonna get closed without any comment like the last one i did.

I did. Click the images. Also you should wait for Bleach supporters to give their opinion on this before calling it a stomp.

I did. Click the images. Also you should wait for Bleach supporters to give their opinion on this before calling it a stomp.
Oh okay I see but I also don't think there is anything to argue for yhwach here because acausality type 4 makes the almighty useless here and all dante gonna need is one hit to kill him with 4D type1CM

Oh okay I see but I also don't think there is anything to argue for yhwach here because acausality type 4 makes the almighty useless here and all dante gonna need is one hit to kill him with 4D type1CM
Does he have one hit kill type 1 cm in this key?

Does he have one hit kill type 1 cm in this key?
It's not exactly one hit kill ability atleast to those who resist it but it's more because of how potent it is as yhwach have no resistance to something like that on that level that's why he oneshots him

It's not exactly one hit kill ability atleast to those who resist it but it's more because of how potent it is as yhwach have no resistance to something like that on that level that's why he oneshots him
Ok so i assume he can do that even in this key right? Then we can simply give Yhwach Sternritter's Schrift.

Ok so i assume he can do that even in this key right? Then we can simply give Yhwach Sternritter's Schrift.
He can do it in any key and correct if I'm wrong isn't low 2-C yhwach is the one have sternritter's schrift abilities? And even then I don't recall him using those abilities way too often besides dante resist most of those haxs

You know another one with Vergil before the CRT Yhwach didn't make it, how does this make any different now? Especially after CRT.

Back