• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mountain level's Dragon Battle Royal!!!.

Because we don't have enough of this cool creatures, let's do a Deathmatch between the most prominens in the East Media:

The Dragon's Sin of Wraith (Unsealed Base) : 1.5?

The Dragon of the E.N.D (FDK Mode) : 0

The White Dragon's Assassin of Night Ride (Tyrant) : 0

The Black Trainer and Drago (Megaevolution X) : 0

The Superior and Kind Drago (DCS) : 0

The Metal Dino-Dragonman Warrior (Metal) : 0

The Red Oppai Virgin Sponge Devil Dragon Emperor King of Blazing Truth (CxC) : 1.5?

This is a "Free for all" battle where nobody has prep-time! Take place in the mountain of lies with 50 meters of distance from each other. In-character and spe-equal!

^Remember that Sieg can become more stronger when he fights Dragons or beings with Dragon traits, Natsu has also attacks effective against Dragons and Metalgreymon and Tyrantsumi having R.E, make the fight more close.

The real cal howard said:
Charizard is better fighting alone, as Alain will just get in the way.
^When most of his opponents have Dragon Slaying abilities.

Issei then, Boost and Divide is already pretty good at Battle control at this point and ascalon too.

@Cal

Would it more fair with that?

@Hizack

Newendigo said:
^Remember that Sieg can become more stronger when he fights Dragons or beings with Dragon traits, Natsu has also attacks effective against Dragons and Metalgreymon and Tyrantsumi having R.E, make the fight more close.

And what your point? As i said, "Boost and Divide" he boost his own power by 2 time and divide his enemy power by 2 half and everyone almost everyone in this Match has Dragon attribute so seriously, everyone it on the same ground in term of weakness if you ask me.

Anyway still go with Issei.

Because "boost and divide" is not something that would let him win when his opponents have other pretty good advantage. But I will still count your vote.

Is Metalgreymon, the profile is outdated, it should be said Large Mountain level so I will ask Dragon (guess which one).

Well, the reason i vote for Issei it because this a Battle royal.

Issei is pretty Combat-wise smarts (just as many other Fighter in this match.)

He can fine someone with less Haxx and fight with that guy for more advantage.

I guess so.

Aside from that, do you have any other Mountain Dragon that I could put in the match (Does not count that is from he same verse of the others throgh).

I would say Meliodas here as he can reflect their attacks and in physical brawl he should have the advantage from his regen.

S***, that would be to much for the other fighters.

Questio: How many projectiles both Issei and Meliodas can reflect? And how many people Issei can divide their strength?

Probably either Issei or Meliodas. Issei does have Ascalon, have many experience fighting against someone who naturally counters him (example Cao Cao) and even fights and wins against Sairoarg who is almost immune against projectile.

Meliodas on the other hand also have many incredible hax.

It just like vali, it don't show to work with only one person but at the same time it never show to use on mutiple target too.....it doesn't matter, because Issei it not only the person who fight in this battleground. (Meaning that it not like Fighter it going to Group on him from start.)

Well, he got his powers after he defeated a Dragon.

Also, just one Dragon per franchise, so I will put the blizzard and probably Shendu.

Meliodas cannot reflect attacks if he's not able to read the timing, Issei can redirect his blasts like Sirzechs and they've warped space-time before so....

A)Did Issei ever affect time-space by his own?

B)Does that space-time warping is even combat-applicable?

C)Is Issei able to reflect any attack or just energy projectiles?

Yeah, his Dragon Shot has warped space-time. Also, both him and Sairaorg were punching holes in space/dimensions.

Yes.

Just projectile based attacks. I don't remember either him or Vali reflecting physical attacks.

Mhhh, If Meliodas hellblaze is capable to negate Regenerationn and immortality, does make extra damage to people who doesn't have a healing factor?

Back