• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizzie (The widest and roundest boi- I mean gal), should take this easily. It is basically a human fighting an alligator. And yes I know that isn't completely accurate but the analogy seems to work somewhat. Also Lizzie's Regen will keep her in the fight till Lady's stamina runs out. Main problem for the ol' girl is Mount's speed, but Lizzie only really needs one good bit and then to hold her with her equal(ish) strength and rip her apart like she did to Ralph.

On top of the reasons above, Mount Lady's profile says sharp objects can be a problem for her, Lizzie's very sharp. Lizzie's also very pain tolerant, like when she got up shortly after a grenade exploded in her ear, & that was after being crushed by a skyscraper.

Gonna go with Lizzie.

Huh. Not sure why this was never added/closed. I guess I'll do that for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back