• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mother Talzin CRT

Some major additions to Mother Talzin, include.

Adding Scans to

Her Powers:​

Forcefield Creation: Created a barrier around herself to protect herself from Palpatine’s Force Lighting

Electricity Manipulation: Can use Force Lighting

Life-Force Absorption & Possession: Manifested inside Count Dooku’s body through a ritual done by Maul while she lacked a physical form, drew life force from his bones and took control of him. Later she abandoned Dooku's body while returned to her physical body

Energy Manipulation: Took strength from Maul to power a barrier she created

Telekinesis: Telekinetically blasted Darth Maul back

Intangibility: Can dissolve her body into a green mist

Flight: Mother Talzin is capable of levitating herself with the Force

Fire Manipulation: Mother Talzin creates a fire at the base of a cauldron

Healing and Mind Manipulation: Healed Darth Maul's mind and body with her powers

Transformation: Talzin uses her magic to transform Savage Opress into a hulking monster

Magic: Talzin is capable of creating a doll that serves as a representation of a specific individual, which is determined by the lock of hair provided

Sleep Manipulation: Talzin uses Mesmerism to incapacitate Savage Opress

Matter Manipulation: Created her sword, disintegrated a silver orb

Metal/Technology Manipulation: Conjured a pair of cybernetic limbs for Maul

Her AP:
At least Multi-City Block level, possibly far higher (Fought against Mace Windu but lost. Briefly contended against a Darth Sidious assisted by a weakened Count Dooku when she was empowered by Darth Maul, but she was quickly overwhelmed and left defenceless

Speed:​

Massively Hypersonic+ combat speeds and reactions (Kept up with Mace Windu

Striking Strength:​

Solar System Class with Force Amplification (Can trade blows with Mace Windu)

Durability:​

At least Multi-City Block level, possibly far higher with Force Amplification (Managed to briefly create a barrier to repel Force lightning from Sidious and a weakened Dooku with Maul aiding her)

Adding Powers/Resistances:​

Adding Non-Physical Interaction: Capable of holding a ball of mist

Adding Absorption (With Force Barrier only): Mother Talzin creates a Force Barrier around herself that can reflect and absorb blaster fire

Adding Summoning: Mother Talzin summons dozens of illusory Nightsister Warriors with ease

Adding Illusion Creation: From across the galaxy, Mother Talzin appears to Count Dooku as an illusion

Adding Transmutation: Talzin turns rushing water into steam. She then turns the steam into a toxic cloud

Adding Weather Manipulation (Via Alter Environment): Mother Talzin is believed to have summoned a tremendous hurricane force

Adding Incorporeality or Immortality (Type 6): Via Essence Transfer as explained here

Adding Necromancy or Resurrection: Mother Talzin is capable of summoning the spirits of the dead to attack others

Adding Clairvoyance (With the Talisman of Findings): Mother Talzin creates a Talisman of Finding that allows her to use Maul’s blood to know his location at all times. Without the Talisman of Findings: Mother Talzin can use Scrying to locate individuals from across the galaxy

Adding Precognition: Mother Talzin can see far into the future to predict major events, including the fall of future empires

Last edited:
Or Maul gave her strength. Though, she probably does have Energy Manipulation, anyway.
That's Weapon Creation and Deconstruction, respectively.
It's the magic that she manipulates. Doesn't seem like normal non-physical interaction.
Where is she absorbing the blaster fire?
Doesn't seem like she's summoning anything real, more like she's creating a hologram-esque illusion to trick them.
That's just Weather Manipulation. Although, the technique itself is Earth Manipulation.

That's Weapon Creation and Deconstruction, respectively
I was thinking of adding Weapon Creation with that feat, in fact, i was adding it in my original draft, but i refused to use it because I thought, it would fall under Matter Manipulation anyways.
Where is she absorbing the blaster fire?
Actually nvm, she only blocked it.
That's just Weather Manipulation. Although, the technique itself is Earth Manipulation.
Done
Or Maul gave her strength.
What ability would that be? If it’s not even an ability at all.

What are your thoughts on the rest?

For now the Mace thing works, but I wouldn't do that really since we're going to change Mace's AP to be lower than it currently is. As his Sidious scaling doesn't really work.

I was thinking of adding Weapon Creation with that feat, in fact, i was adding it in my original draft, but i refused to use it because I thought, it would fall under Matter Manipulation anyways.
It was when Deconstruction wasn't a distinct ability.
What ability would that be? If it’s not even an ability at all.
Power Bestowal for Maul, maybe.
What are your thoughts on the rest?
They're good.

Edit: I guess I'll have to apply these.

Last edited:
Back