• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character For Each Tier - Part 2

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Since the first thread was filled, I made another.

The first one was filled with mixed messages based on wonky rules, so this time we're ignoring the most powerful version rule and see what we come up with.

Tier 0:

High 1-A:

1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C:

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A:

4-B:

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B: Santa Clause

High 6-C:

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C

10-A

10-B

10-C

11-A

11-B

11-C

Superman (Pre-Crisis) 3-A? I mean, everyone knows him for all the things he's done and... Well he's Superman, dude might take several other tier spots because he's so we'll known 😁.

@Darkanine: It was more fun with the rule.

As for this thread, does popularity of the individual version matter ?

Darkmon cns said:
Well for 0 given the options it would be the one above all.
Azathoth is WAAAAY more well known. He's not as well known as Cthulhu, but he's a pretty iconic figure in his own right.

@Lord Yes. Individual popularity. Not really sure how to count characters who are known for having tons of different incarnations as the years go on though, like most Superheroes and Transformers.

Darkanine said:
Azathoth is WAAAAY more well known. He's not as well known as Cthulhu, but he's a pretty iconic figure in his own right.

@Lord Yes. Individual popularity. Not really sure how to count characters who are known for having tons of different incarnations as the years go on though, like most Superheroes and Transformers.
Are you Sure? I only heard about Azathoth via this wiki

@Dark: Hmmn, that complicates things not sure how you can evaluate that.

I do recommend IG Thanos for 2-A though.

Almost certain. He's fairly well ingrained in Americana and hipster culture while TOAA is petty obscure even by Marvel circles. He's only really well known in the Vs Debating field.

Darkmon cns said:
Wait I can't find his profile? But I remember it from when he went agenset evolvion goku
It's been deleted. I disagree with its deletion though. I don't even think it was ever properly discussed...

Stats were Low 6-B and MHS+ (on the verge of Sub-Rel).

@Royalty1702 Sure.

@Darkmon

Yeah sure. I highly doubt any Low 6-B comes close.

@Paulo. Good choices. Can't think of anything off the top of my head that would be more iconic.

Also would Maleficent be a contender for 7-C?

Shaggy's up there, I'm just not sure if he's more well known then Spongebob or Homer Simpson.

I feel like Shaggy one-ups Homer due to coming from a kid's show, so a lot more people have seen him. Spongebob is solid competition though.

It gets harder when we get to the higher tiers, because lower tiers are more common in popular culture. I honestly can't think of any Multiverse level+ who is super recognizable to more casual people.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It gets harder when we get to the higher tiers, because lower tiers are more common in popular culture. I honestly can't think of any Multiverse level+ who is super recognizable to more casual people.
Thanos called.

He wants his place

as 2-A

Back