• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

you know i wish this was a picture of the Arc-V manga with yuya and ray just so i could make a joke about you being an incest enjoyer
transformers-animated-starscream-starscream.gif

You just gave me a BRILLIANT idea… 😏

Have this.
Yuya%27s_personalities_recognize_Yuzu.png

Last edited:
average incest enjoyer vs unknowing incest fan
Funny little fact, actually - at the end of the manga, it's actually revealed that Yuzu actually married Yusho and that Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri are Yuzu's kids. So basically, the entire Arc-V manga is basically all of Yuzu's kids going back in time to when Yuzu was just a kid just to ensure that they would be born.

Crazy shit, I know!

Last edited:
Funny little fact, actually - at the end of the manga,
it's actually revealed that Yuzu actually married Yusho and that Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri are Yuzu's kids. So basically, the entire Arc-V manga is basically all of Yuzu's kids going back in time to when Yuzu was just a kid just to ensure that they would be born.

Crazy shit, I know!
i know, there is also an implication abt yuya also being yusho in some manner too but i cant remember exactly and would have to reread through it

Failed at which step(s)?

Nonetheless, since I'm experienced with doing this kind of shenanigans because of how INFURIATING Wiki is about linking images, & you so kindly helped me find the image, I can link it just fine.

720.png

Image at a reasonable resolution.
I followed the steps like you said, but where it failed was that the image didn't seem to upload for me.

I followed the steps like you said, but where it failed was that the image didn't seem to upload for me.
Which site did you try using? What error message did you get?
Did you copy the image url, or copy the image itself? (As I'm sure you know, the former won't paste into something like Paint because it's text, the latter will paste into Paint because it's an Image.)
Hopefully I'm not being a bother.

Which site did you try using? What error message did you get?
Did you copy the image url, or copy the image itself? (As I'm sure you know, the former won't paste into something like Paint because it's text, the latter will paste into Paint because it's an Image.)
Hopefully I'm not being a bother.
I tried where I found the picture, I didn't get an error message, and I copied the image itself. You aren't being a bother.

I tried where I found the picture, I didn't get an error message, and I copied the image itself. You aren't being a bother.
Weird. & you're on Desktop?
What website did you attempt to re-upload the image to? If it was the forum's Insert Image feature, I THINK that doesn't take Images, just Links?

If that's not what's the matter, I fear I might be out of my depth.

Back