• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

EkkoXvcXYAIJ66k.jpg

So the author of Kakegurui started a Redo of Healer esque story, where the protaganist had his village destroyed for fun and his childhood friend raped by parodies of Isekai protagonists abusing their power (Literally Called: Killing the People Reincarnated into the Other World -Cheat Slayer-)...

CS01-3-1.png
E49upyfUYAA-y81

"Looper" = Subaru from Re:Zero, "God's Mistake" = Shin from Wiseman's Grandchild, "The Fallen Goddess" = Aqua from Konosuba, "The Daughter Villaness" = Katarina from My Next Life as a Villainess, "The Dual Wielding Black Knight" = Kirito from Sword Arts Online, "The Young Demon" = Tanya from Saga of Tanya the Evil, "The Named Slime" = Rimuru from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, "Otherworld Restaurant" = Aletta from Restaurant to Another World, "The Undead King" = Ainz Ooal Gown from Overlord.

This started a controversy that got the manga cancelled after one chapter.

what was the writter thinking anyway (if he was thinking) that no one could see the copy pasta of the characters or the controversy was gona boost his sales or what?

It was not axed because they thought they would be sued, it was axed because someone higher up at Kadokawa said "what the **** is this" and axed it. All the characters are under the same publisher, if they wanted to work together to have the parody characters they could have worked with the other authors to green-light it.

I want it so bad. I hope they adapt the idea & let the original author have influence. Because I'd love to read the first chapter, & many more after that, as well as watch episodes.
Also, Kadokawa has 9 Isekai mangas/anime?
Didn't they also do Isekai Quartet, another parody-esque Isekai media?

Entrance covered by bricks and rubble
...~@@@@@@@~...
┳ ║ ║▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
│ ╚╗ ╔╝
│ ║ ║ │Saddam
6ft ╚╗ ╔╝ │Hussein
│====o ╚════│═════╗
│ │║@ ▇▅▆▇▆▅▅█ ║
┷ │╚│═════════════╝
Air vent│ │Fan

Back