• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Mooooooom, they're turning the OOC thread into degeneracy again.
You called?
There, now I furrified your mom as well.
MuDs4Pv.png
In fact, I even furrified your skeleton.
8ry1ueg.png
Pray I don't furrify even more things.

I rewatched both and wizards was definitely way funnier even from the jump. Plus magic is a pretty fun element and they have some movies I enjoyed. iCarly was my life growing up. It actually should be one but wizards is just too good. Tho I do love Zoey 101 and it has the best song... Actually wizards and Zoey both have best theme. I love me some Zoey but don't ever disrespect iCarly again

This ain't my fault man. She was like this when I first spoke to her.

She the type of bitch to say "Sowwy daddy i've been a bad girl :3" instead of "Forgive me father, for I have sinned" in a church.
Hes not lying actually my first message to him was me saying "keep being authoritative" followed by a gif of Yumeko Jabami getting excited. Context was rvr related I believe

Back