• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Screenshot_20230828-114727_Kindle.jpg

Im a 10,000 worshipper Hera. 2nd main Aphrodite maybe 6 stars, Nu wa 3rd for 3 stars iirc, Discordia 2 i think with Hel and change around 1 star. Mostly a mid laner. My smite guru probably up as Aurora_Momobami
I am ambivalent to all of those but in general sneer at mage mains. 4/10 selection.

(if you wish to sneer at me, just in case: Bellona is 10 stars, Artemis is 5 stars, Skadi, Kukul, and Odin are 2 stars, and then you get a smattering of gods at one star to normal diamond like Izanami, Anubis, Zeus, and Cerberus).

I am ambivalent to all of those but in general sneer at mage mains. 4/10 selection.
People and their hating on mages... You know i took a hiatus came back all ALLmage items do 20-40 less power across the board WTF happened.
(if you wish to sneer at me, just in case: Bellona is 10 stars, Artemis is 5 stars, Skadi, Kukul, and Odin are 2 stars, and then you get a smattering of gods at one star to normal diamond like Izanami, Anubis, Zeus, and Cerberus).
Bellona a good pick but amaterasu has always been better. I use Bellona sometimes mainly Amaterasu tho. occasional king arthur and Bellona. Artemis surprised me i have her 2000 worshippers. Odin is for bozos. Hate tht dumbass god.

People and their hating on mages... You know i took a hiatus came back all ALLmage items do 20-40 less power across the board WTF happened.
Justice.

Bellona a good pick but amaterasu has always been better. I use Bellona sometimes mainly Amaterasu tho. occasional king arthur and Bellona. Artemis surprised me i have her 2000 worshippers. Odin is for bozos. Hate tht dumbass god.
I don't play for meta and while I have tried Ama, couldn't groove with her. The cycle of gameplay for Bellona is fun as hell. King Arthur is for weaklings. Odin is cool, mald.

Back