• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

I think the point was that you're watching a show where the main target audience is little children, not that they had similar designs to Barney (they don't, anyway).

One of them looks like this, so.
The_Backyardigans_Austin_Nickelodeon_Nick_Jr._Character_Image.png

Pretty sure that's why he said it.

Instead of coming up with a snarky response that will inevitably lead to you trying to get a raise out of me, I'll simply leave this quote from C.S. Lewis here and let you figure out for yourself:

'When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.'​

Bob, I know it's an unfathomably complex thing to grasp, but stick with me here mate: Barney didn't invent primary-colored anthropomorphic animals with large eyes. I'm sure this revelation will rock your world, but it's true.
False, Barney is the one true God and is this the inventor of everything

You're a One Piece fan.
So are you.
Instead of coming up with a snarky response that will inevitably lead to you trying to get a raise out of me, I'll simply leave this quote from C.S. Lewis here and let you figure out for yourself:

'When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.'​

I don't care.

Back