• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Threats and the like.

I think people spend a little too much time on Discord nowadays and forget that's even a thing, but it is. Not very enforced. But it doesn't make it any less existent.
Ah yes I'm definitely going to waste time going to like... Sweden or wherever you live, just to brutally murder you ( right after I announced the exact way I'd do it, so it'd be pretty easy to find out who did it ) and leave you in a dumpster for NO reason at all.

sUtKuJO.png

Contrary to popular belief, I am only an Ant sock insofar as he has infected each and every staff with a mind control plague that is slowly eroding our individuality into a giant congealed hivemind (please send help).
just to brutally murder you ( right after I announced the exact way I'd do it, so it'd be pretty easy to find out who did it ) and leave you in a dumpster for NO reason at all.
You misunderstand: I do not care. But it's still a rule, and despite me likely being labelled lame for stating it, I like to remind people of that.

Contrary to popular belief, I am only an Ant sock insofar as he has infected each and every staff with a mind control plague that is slowly eroding our individuality into a giant congealed hivemind (please send help).

You misunderstand: I do not care. But it's still a rule, and despite me likely being labelled lame for stating it, I like to remind people of that.
Screenshot_20230530_105337_Reddit.png

If I were to have fun, I would go on a mass banning spree, followed by a mass deletion spree that would see our page number halved and our user number...uh, quartered I guess?

So you don't want me having fun. At all. Remember that.
Go on a mass banning spree?
May you start with this user?
image.png

I mean, it's pretty obvious he's violating the rules... He's threatening to come to Matt's house and beat the shit out of him with a cheese grater over a joke.
And this can not possibly be satire. He HAS to mean it. He HAS to be a criminal violating the rules.

Me when he one example is found from years back for something people now do if you so much as blink at them wrong, even if they don't know you:
03d.jpg

"How do I beat staff member's argument"
"Search their oldest messages to prove them wrong"

I mean, it's Crab we're talking about, we could sent him to jail if we search enough.
This is funny considering when I first started commenting extensively I very explicitly avoided making any references to death and such even in the memes I posted on the Joke Battles forum.

I don't think people these days realize that those rules used to not be so lax. That's why I'm attempting to preach some mindfulness here.

This is funny considering when I first started commenting extensively I very explicitly avoided making any references to death and such even in the memes I posted on the Joke Battles forum.

I don't think people these days realize that those rules used to not be so lax. That's why I'm attempting to preach some mindfulness here.
I mean, crabbbbbb how is your workout process?

"How do I beat staff member's argument"
"Search their oldest messages to prove them wrong"
"I AM NOT A MINI-MOD!"
"I AM NOT A MINI-MOD!"
"I AM NOT A MINI-MOD!"
"I AM A REAL MOD THAT CAN EVALUATE CASES, MONKE"
645eb2fed391de0019bdc78e.png

Problem is it's pretty obvious I was joking. Not sure why there'd be a rule against jokes.

Walking without pain is a chore. As is standing up and sitting down. But I'll live. This ain't my first time in this rodeo.
Aww, it sounds like you're going through a tough time, but your resilience shines through!

Back