• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

im decently sure creature picked it up, and paul knows it
Creature I know, I talked to him about KR, but hes barely active on the wiki in general so hes not going to sub in for me. Paul Frank? Thats a suprise, but I doubt they are going to just do KR either. Its not important though, the joke was that I'm not a huge "Contributor" because my contribution is only KR really, and barely anyones going to miss it if it were ether deleted lmao.

Screenshot_20230419_175139.jpg

Right, and how that meme I posted is meanfully worse than the one in which vtubers are talking about 12 to 9 year old kids.
If you want to set boundaries then explain them to me first, because I geniunly don't understand this kind of discrepancies
And I do rather not get another warning for posting something that people didn't like, even though they were fine with another thing of the exact nature.

Right, and how that meme I posted is meanfully worse than the one in which vtubers are talking about 12 to 9 year old kids.
If you want to set boundaries then explain them to me first, because I geniunly don't understand this kind of discrepancies
And I do rather not get another warning for posting something that people didn't like, even though they were fine with another thing of the exact nature.
See, lad, the contents of that Tweet were bad. In fact, I almost said "is this too much?".

What makes the other one worse is the fact that it, EXPLICITLY, again, mentions CP. A Tweet about degenerates talking? Maybe excusable to someone who's say a staff member that doesn't know you, or a FANDOM representative. Meme that drops CP on the other guy straight up? Not so much.

And now I'm going to stop saying CP.

Back