• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Lemme just copy paste something useful for you

Here's how you can turn off notifications for reactions.

1. At the top bar of the UI, there is one section with your username. Clicking said section allows you to see a number of options
2. Click the one which says preferences. That brings you the preferences menu
3. Scroll down until you reach the section which is titled "Receive a notification when someone…"
4. All the options are active with a checkmark on it. Turn it off by clicking on the checkmark
5. One of said options reads "Reacts to your message". Turn that off and you will no longer receive notifications for likes

Okay lol.
Anyway
Screenshot_20230409_211042_Reddit.png

You know, I saw this notification, and thought, okay how the **** am I catching strays in the OCC thread after what, not touching the thread for at least a year.
Then I saw the post and I laughed my ass off cause imagine being compared to me.
Who are you again?

Because he's a goofy goober, you dimwit.
No, I'm just here to watch you all slowly dissolve into primordial salt and goop from your collective post-ironic banter and shitposting. It's very fascinating, in the same vein as watching a train collide with a school bus in slow motion.

But also, I'm here to ensure no rules are broken, primarily.

Back