• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part 8

Inequality
Clear example of the disgusting vsbw admin bias. A content mod only earns 4 kudos for an Admin's 7, even when the content mod was first.

My fellow non admins, join me today in reclaiming the surplus value that was stolen from us on this site. Join me in collectivizing the kudos. We have nothing to lose except our staff positions. Even if we are banned, they have only banned a user. They cannot ban an idea. Rise in revolution against the green bourgeoise and their oppressive hierarchies. Push for a new future, a new VSBW where all are truly equal in opportunity.

It's the discord for VSBW RPs

I think that about sums up the context

By now, he's finished his can of stew and is sheepishly looking for something else to eat. He obviously doesn't want to take too much. Suddenly, he raises an eyebrow. "You got tampons. Mighty thoughtful of you. That wouldn't have even crossed my mind."

Now it's your turn to be confused. "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or what a "tampon" is."

He holds up the box of "Tampax Pearl" you got from the supermarket. "This. These, they're tampons. They're, ah, "feminine hygiene products."

"I still don't know what that means. I had assumed they were food items."

I have several questions but want none of them answered

Warren Valion said:
And when he's done, he is going to mathematically explain and prove why I don't exist and erase me from Reality?
Michael = the Numidium confirmed?

Back