• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Equipped Characters on VS Battles Wiki

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
I decided to follow the wave of listing characters, but this is also something I was thinking since awhile.

What are the characters that carry the highest quantity of equipment? Specifically, this is about Standard Equipment. Either if they manually carry a shitton of weapons and tools or employ some kind of hammerspace, canonical or cartoonish, it doesn't matter, everything is valid as long as it is standard. Although technically we could make this a ranking with some effort, as we are talking about numbers, I think it's better to just keep this as a list.

As for other threads, try to provide at least a brief explanation of why you characters should be added or what they carry. Hoping this attracts enough attention, I'll start with Hsien-Ko!

She is famous within the series for the absurd amount of items and weapons she hides in her sleeves through magical means, with some of them being easter eggs from Street Fighter or special objects that appear randomly and by meeting some conditions.

I included a list of said items when I made the profile, but given the purpose of this thread let's list them again: First, her claws, which can come out in different shapes; then she has kunais, shurikens, axes, boomerangs, hammers, sais, several types of daggers, knives, spears and swords, a grappling hook, a saw, a gong and its mallet, spiked balls, Chun-Li's bracelets, Vega's claw, a statue of Akuma, barrels, """stars""", rocks, an anvil and bombs.

Last edited:
I'm going to keep up with this, but I should already say that unless there is some form of restriction, 99% of characters here will be RPG characters that can reliably be expected to carry all items of the game with them, or at least a very big part of them.

Gilgamesh (Fate)

Gate of Babylon: The King's Treasure: Gilgamesh's grand treasury. It is a storehouse that contains the countless treasures of the world collected by Gilgamesh. Using Key of the King's Law, Bab-ilu, he can open an invisible door to its contents to summon them whenever he pleases. It contains the prototypes of all Noble Phantasms, which are fired from his vault as projectiles. He can also gather them directly into his hand for when he wants to fight up close. Due to the sheer number of Noble Phantasms he possesses, one can't try and take them head-on as they possess various unknown abilities to properly counter virtually any Servant recorded in the Throne of Heroes. The rate and power of the Noble Phantasms he releases depend on the situation he is in and how Gilgamesh will use them, and who he is facing against.

The Gate of Babylon contains all the treasures in the world, including the "wisdom of humanity" or in other words, the basis for all things constructed by humans throughout human history, from the works of the Library of Alexandria, to board games, to even airplanes and submarines. The only technology he lacks are things created by humans with entirely new concepts and the technology of extraterrestrial races. In addition to the "wisdom of humanity," he also possesses the Prototypes of all Noble Phantasms, as all heroes' myths and legends are derived from his in some way, due to his status as the original hero. As such, he can overwhelm any Servant by targeting their weaknesses with the Noble Phantasms. While he does not possess Noble Phantasms that were made before or after his time, such as some Divine Constructs, or Noble Phantasms that are formed from a Heroic Spirit's life and legend like God Hand, he would possess something that could be considered their prototypes, even if it was a paradox.”

I'm going to keep up with this, but I should already say that unless there is some form of restriction, 99% of characters here will be RPG characters that can reliably be expected to carry all items of the game with them, or at least a very big part of them.
I see nothing wrong with it.

Btw, Gilgamesh is actually very cool and possibly the champion of this list.

Could you elaborate more about them?
Unlimited blades works:Shirou's Reality Marble, the source of his incredible skill in analyzing items and reproduce them precisely, born from his Origin and Elemental Affinity of "Sword." Shirou subconsciously records every single weapon he sees, analyzing its structure and storing it within his inner world. When he examines an armament, he keeps its 'blueprint' within his inner world, which allows him to bring it into reality using Projection with much greater efficiency. While he mostly produces weapons in this way, he can trace and project defensive types of equipment such as Rho Aias, though it takes more energy to do so. While it would generally take twenty years of training to complete his Reality Marble, Shirou's development was massively accelerated due to the exchange of knowledge with his future self. While in his Reality Marble, all of Shirou's armaments are already prepared for use, which allows Shirou to outpace the firing rate and effectively neutralize the rain of weapons from the Gate of Babylon. However, manifesting his Reality Marble requires an insane amount of magical energy for even master magi. It is usually beyond Shirou's abilities on his own.

While mostly used offensively, Unlimited Blade Works has some passive defensive effects, subconsciously manifesting recorded weapons within Shirou's body to protect him in response to physical trauma. It also changes the nature of Avalon's regeneration to something that stitches together his wounds with swords. These abilities allow him to survive lethal attacks from Rider and Gilgamesh; even after being nearly cut in two by Merodach, Shirou willed himself to his feet, and his wounds healed.

The items Shirou has seen and stored in Unlimited Blade Works include Kanshou and Bakuya, Rho Aias, Caladbolg II, Hrunting, Gáe Bolg, Rule Breaker, Avalon and Caliburn ,Berserker's Axe Sword, the Jeweled Sword Zelretch, several Noble Phantasms from the Gate of Babylon, and a degraded Excalibur, which he can only use at the cost of his life.

Unlimited blades works:Shirou's Reality Marble, the source of his incredible skill in analyzing items and reproduce them precisely, born from his Origin and Elemental Affinity of "Sword." Shirou subconsciously records every single weapon he sees, analyzing its structure and storing it within his inner world. When he examines an armament, he keeps its 'blueprint' within his inner world, which allows him to bring it into reality using Projection with much greater efficiency. While he mostly produces weapons in this way, he can trace and project defensive types of equipment such as Rho Aias, though it takes more energy to do so. While it would generally take twenty years of training to complete his Reality Marble, Shirou's development was massively accelerated due to the exchange of knowledge with his future self. While in his Reality Marble, all of Shirou's armaments are already prepared for use, which allows Shirou to outpace the firing rate and effectively neutralize the rain of weapons from the Gate of Babylon. However, manifesting his Reality Marble requires an insane amount of magical energy for even master magi. It is usually beyond Shirou's abilities on his own.

While mostly used offensively, Unlimited Blade Works has some passive defensive effects, subconsciously manifesting recorded weapons within Shirou's body to protect him in response to physical trauma. It also changes the nature of Avalon's regeneration to something that stitches together his wounds with swords. These abilities allow him to survive lethal attacks from Rider and Gilgamesh; even after being nearly cut in two by Merodach, Shirou willed himself to his feet, and his wounds healed.

The items Shirou has seen and stored in Unlimited Blade Works include Kanshou and Bakuya, Rho Aias, Caladbolg II, Hrunting, Gáe Bolg, Rule Breaker, Avalon and Caliburn ,Berserker's Axe Sword, the Jeweled Sword Zelretch, several Noble Phantasms from the Gate of Babylon, and a degraded Excalibur, which he can only use at the cost of his life.
I appreciate this explanation, thanks! I guess this also applies to these two characters, right?

Also lets not forget about dovakiin
Do you have a list of his equipment, like Link's? I think naming all of them takes too long, an external list works as well.

Dale Gribble also has a shit-ton of Optional Equipment but he never carries it all at once

Dr. Edward Richtofen, Ultimis team and primis team.

more than 100 weapons and various objects, although at first glance anyone would think that they have only used once and not even used it, the cycle has made them use those weapons hundreds if not thousands of times

Dale Gribble also has a shit-ton of Optional Equipment but he never carries it all at once
If that's all optional, then it doesn't count, the list is for standard equipment.

Dr. Edward Richtofen, Ultimis team and primis team.

more than 100 weapons and various objects, although at first glance anyone would think that they have only used once and not even used it, the cycle has made them use those weapons hundreds if not thousands of times
Does he always carries them with him, even just by game-inventory logic?

If that's all optional, then it doesn't count, the list is for standard equipment.

Does he always carries them with him, even just by game-inventory logic?
well if we ignore all the lore about the cycle then he just carries Blood Vials, Summoning Key, the Kronorium, 1911, bowie and the Gobblegums

Their profile is severely outdated and taking forver and a half to clean up but their standard equipment is quite litrally everything that exists in a 1-C-sized multiverse

Hajime Nagumo, he have a spatial ring in which he have almost everything he have created, all that is listed as his standar equipment is in the ring and he use them whenever he want, a practically infinite amount of ammo, several vehicles with the biggest been a spaceship that formerly was the home of a country, hundred of living golems each one equipped with high amount of weapons, a lot of things that he created just because he wanted (like for example the guitar case full of weapons of the Desperado movie and a violin version), realms in which incarnations of nature live, and basically also the rest of things his wifes have in their rings because they are interconneted with the ring of Hajime.

Steve's arsenal is nowhere near as big as the terrarian
True, but he still should be a contender here.

In any case, there are a lot of characters that I know could apply here. Almost any FF protagonist can reliably carry all in-game items within their inventory, and really, most JRPG characters in the FF genre (Like the Batter from OFF and the Nomad from Middens) can. I've been playing one called Everlong (Which I'll be making profiles soon enough) that it very much applies.

Dark Souls characters can also reliably carry loads of items. With enougn strength to increase equip load, they can technically carry a stupid amount of stuff.

Fallen London protagonists can also be expected to carry stupid amounts of items.

Han Jee-Han from The Gamer can potentially be a contender? I don't know how many items he has right now, I've stopped keeping up with the manhwa a while ago, but he did have an inventory system and an ungodly amount of items...

Shit, I was about to suggest the Terrarian.
I'll go with Noita and The Peasant.
Could you elaborate more on Noita? Their profile lists only three items as standard equipment.

Would Wander count for this? His hat allows him to reach in and pull out whatever object he needs in any given situation.
How many things has he shown of being able to pull out?

In any case, there are a lot of characters that I know could apply here. Almost any FF protagonist can reliably carry all in-game items within their inventory, and really, most JRPG characters in the FF genre (Like the Batter from OFF and the Nomad from Middens) can. I've been playing one called Everlong (Which I'll be making profiles soon enough) that it very much applies.

Dark Souls characters can also reliably carry loads of items. With enougn strength to increase equip load, they can technically carry a stupid amount of stuff.
Could you name those FF protagonists? Or do you think that literally all of them fit?

Also, is it the same for all three DS protagonists? (I've played only the first :v)

Could you elaborate more on Noita? Their profile lists only three items as standard equipment.
Ack, nevermind. Noita doesn't actually have a ridiculous amount of stuff on him all the time, sorry.
Could you name those FF protagonists? Or do you think that literally all of them fit?
Pretty much all of them count, but I'd argue that since the Warrior of Light is a MMORPG protagonist, he likely has a ridiculous amount of stuff on him, which he does. He has swords, axes, more swords, shields, knives, kunais, staves, books, even more books, bows, instruments, gauntlets, even more swords, etc.

All of them as far as the games I've seen and played. I mean, there is no inventory limit in any FF game I played and you could carry all items within. Some have relatively few items, like Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, but really, that's the exception rather than the rule.
Also, is it the same for all three DS protagonists? (I've played only the first :v)
Eyup. In fact, all FromSoft games could apply. I wouldn't put them on the list as equip load heavily limits them relative to, say, Gilgamesh or the Terrarian, but it is still notable.

I know she doesn't have much in terms of actual listed equipment but: Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia. My girl is hauling different Swords (take a look at Megadimension Neptunia VII's list of weapons for her; the upgraded versions do not count), Armor (there's sooooo many of them), Game Discs (with each of them being able to have different Idea Chips of various levels and effects), and Processor Unit pieces (different pieces grant different effects like elemental resistances and stat boosts).

How many things has he shown of being able to pull out?
I’m not sure of the exact count for Wander specifically as a couple of different characters have pulled random stuff out of the hat. I do know that Sylvia has pulled out a ball attached to a chain, a pair of roller skates, and a pie among a handful of other things while trying to find/save Wander, and Lord Hater and Commander Peepers once tortured the hat to cough up enough items to fill their entire ship, mostly being weaponry and wedding related stuff, so I would think that Wander can pull any number of stuff out of the hat. If there is a limit, it’s currently beyond my comprehension, but I do know that the hat will only give the user what they need unless forced into giving them what they want.

Last edited:
Capcom's finest:

And most incarnations up of this guy

Tl;dr: Our trio of monster hunters have readily available access to hundred's of weapons, pieces of equipment and various miscellaneous items meanwhile the blue bomber is pretty self-explanatory imho.

Back