• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Dragon Ball character need Damage Boost

it is super-charged ki blast, Piccolo and Goku vs Raditz, Vegeta Final Flash against Cell, and then against Jiren, Goku Kamehameha against Fusion Zamasu's whatever energy ball i don't know the name. Actually it is some kind of limited Stats Amp via using ki, in which Ki user temporary raise and burst their ki beyond their normal limit thus amp their strength for a limited amount of time

Wouldn't Roshi's Kamehameha works in a similar way? Especially when he uses his max power
No he just using max power. This concept happened in DBZ where Piccolo and Goku amped their beam above their max. Unless you want to claim that Raditz Arc Goku and Piccolo have max power level of over 1000

Nah, this is specifically about amping your own power without using a power boost yourself. Like shooting an attack's 100x boost variant while not amping yourself to 100x your normal strength. Think of it like an "Ultimate Attack variant" scenario.

No he just using max power. This concept happened in DBZ where Piccolo and Goku amped their beam above their max. Unless you want to claim that Raditz Arc Goku and Piccolo have max power level of over 1000
I'm pretty sure Goku did a very similar thing even in OG DB in 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai.

Also, Roshi also pushed himself beyond the limits in OG DB as well, such as when doing the mafuba on King Piccolo

I agree with damage boost,

Charged Ki attacks. Characters weaker than opponents should be able to charge their blasts for a considerable amount of time. They can even do so as Attacks are being fired.

Goku with spirit bomb when he combine more Ki to make it stronger.

of course the piccolo thing with Raditz.

Etc.

I think I agreed before, can’t remember

All that I know...

Canon List:

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super), and Son Goku (DBS Manga)
via Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb

Piccolo via Special Beam Cannon

Master Roshi via Kamehameha

Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) and Dragon Ball Super) via Galick Gun and Final Flash

Vegeta (DBS Manga) via Galick Gun, Final Flash, and Gamma Burst Flash

Krillin via Kienzan

Cell (Dragon Ball) via Kamehameha

Tien Shinhan via Shin Kikoho

Fusion Zamasu via Holy Wrath

Goku Black via Black Kamehameha

Arale via 100x N'cha Cannon

Back