• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most broken, ridiculous hax ever, Part 1.

(Hello! I thought I try my luck and make a thread, so I just thought "hey what about hax" and now this exists. Yaaa?)

This is a thread about the most completely broken, completely ridiculous hax to exist, that really just shouldn't. This includes only vs wiki and fc/oc vs wiki characters or people that are going to be on the wikis and it excludes all and any hax that are Low 1-A and above, because any hax they have are already broken. The hax can include anywhere from Yogiri Takatou and his death manip or Giorno Giovanni with his Return To Zero. Now go ahead, try to find the most broken hax!

Last edited:
LTT is High 1-A, and gilgamesh is 1-A.
Gilgamesh is 1-A with a single weapon, he as a tier 9 has passive H1A Plot Hax and passive H1A Stats Reduction.

As for LLT I should have linked Reinhard but eh it grants a bunch a H1A hax which can be used by a 3-A Rein.

I stated no Low 1-A and above hax. (sorry if I stated it wrong I ment no Low 1-A and above not all Low 1-A and above sorry bought that)

Almighty from Bleach, a classic. Pretty busted.
Every time stop.
Yukari’s boudary thing might count?

Infinite time stops are op, or time stops that are limited but still have more effects except time stop.

Risuka. I just found out about this character so I haven't finished her profile yet. When she's twenty-seven-years-old she can stop her own time, making her unable to be affected by anything, as she no longer changes. On a more minor note, if she combines her blood with someone else's (for instance, by stabbing through both of them), she can age them to death.

There's ofc more busted stuff in fiction, but I was surprised to see something like this (and pretty much nothing else) on an obscure 10-B.

Infinite reincarnation through possession, but only if the killer takes satisfaction in it. It's OP, but if the killer takes no satisfaction in it, he dies.

Either a single or multiple OP hax, a block text of normal hax, OP AP but and god tier hax or fodder.

Infinite reincarnation through possession, but only if the killer takes satisfaction in it. It's OP, but if the killer takes no satisfaction in it, he dies.

It's kind of relative, because the one who gets possessed might even be unaware of what it has done. Let's say, Lucius is killed by a swordsman who feels no satisfaction, but if the blacksmith who made the sword is satisfacted by his own work, even without knowing that his sword killed someone, it will get possessed

"resetting plot by manipulating forces that don't exist and/or quantum fluctuations to do basically anything" is 100% bs

Will the user or the blacksmith?
It depends on who feels satisfaction. Lucius was once killed by an explosive, and later took control of the factory worker in another solar system who built said explosive. If I remember correctly, the worker was satisfacted because with his job he provided food for his family, and therefore he felt indirect satisfaction building the weapon that killed Lucius, without even knowing who Lucius was

Don’t forget how much of a sick bastard Lucius is as a worshipper of the deity of murderorgies, drugs and rock and roll. It will be hard to not feel good about it.

Ok, so if you feel no satisfaction in your murdering of him, but the blade you used was made by a blacksmith who took pleasure in his weapons being used as murder weapon, Lucius would take over the blacksmith.

Technically, if used in a fight, and the opponent took no satisfaction, this would work against Lucius as he would be bfr'ed over to whoever created the weapon.

Well, it isn't applicable in combat, since his resurrection takes much time, in order to make the victim slowly suffer during the transformation
But I know almost nothing of W40K, then someone more expert than me might say more about this

Avatar of Calamity has pretty crazy absorption, it drains the powers of everyone it touches, also copies the powers of the people in their memories, and creates clones that are stronger than the originals

Back