• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So far for me:

4-A: Kỉrby

Low 2-C: Beerus or Whis or Goku

2-C, 2-B: Steve (Minecraft)

2-A: Archie Sonic

High 2-A: The Joker

High 1-C: Mxyzptlk (Cosmic Adv from 8th grade)

High 1-B: The Living Tribunal

1-A: Reinhard

0: The Writer

4-B superman hands down, he's even in the tags. (unless its not counting the general populace and just users of this site specifically then there could be competition)

Wait why is Mario the most beloved 4-A? Luigi is clearly more relatable and has the more interesting title spin offs. Luigi's mansion anyone?

I would say Bill Cipher is the most beloved for tier 11-A

Gravity Falls has a massive fandom and people love him within it, and even people outside that fandom are sometimes his fans. Heck, I don't even watch the show but I love the dude

GreyFang82 said:
Wait why is Mario the most beloved 4-A? Luigi is clearly more relatable and has the more interesting title spin offs. Luigi's mansion anyone?
Yeah but he's not the poster boy

Nico-v11 said:
Yeah but he's not the poster boy
Neither is Azathoth but he's on here, I guarantee the most well known Tier 0 Character is the One-Above-All but Azathoth is a more interesting.

That's different, Azathoth comes from a much more influential source. Not to say that Marvel isn't, it's just that The-One-Above-All doesn't appear all that often nor is he really a focus

Back