• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 5: Golden Haired Waifu Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 29 days after I made a bet with Saikou

That he could never get me to like monstergirls

And now half the wiki

Thinks I have a monstergirl fetish

Even so, there have to be better candidates for 4-B, I mean even Power Girl should be more attractive than her.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I mean...

Design-wise, she's not bad. Just kind of generic is all.
I don't know man.

She looks kind of plain, as does the art style. And I hate the design and colors of her outfit.

And I can't take her seriously with breasts that big. There's a point where size becomes too big, and I feel she exceeds it.

4-B also has White Queen and Android 21.

Surely, we can reconsider.

>Anyone other than Wonder Woman

Okay, she's not that bad a candidate, come on now.

Anyway, my vote is for Zatanna.

It was hyperbole. And she is way too generic and plain looking to be on a most attractive list to be honest.

I don't Kiara for the same reasons I don't like Selvaria.

I still think Wonder Woman can take the top spot, I really like her in that picture I posted for instance.

But as I said, if she gets the boot, then I vote for Zatanna.

I wouldn't put Marvel!Enchantress over Jean.

And I wouldn't put Jean over Zatanna. (Although she's always been damn close imo)

Are there really no western 4-Bs other than Marvel and DC?

If someone can get a good image of Saint Celestine I'd be down for her.

Warhammer characters are not canonically sexy

There's an absurd quantity of lewd fanart of every character in the sreies (Including ******* Tzeentch) but good like finding canon sexy art

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Warhammer characters are not canonically sexy

There's an absurd quantity of lewd fanart of every character in the sreies (Including ******* Tzeentch) but good like finding canon sexy art
Thank you for explaining the joke.

[looks to High 7-C in the meanwhile]

[Selvaria again]

So our current High 7-C candidate is basically the affordable version of Alicia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back