• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
BZZZ vs DBZ's Dan Hbiki

Setting:

Takes place in a planet covered in heavy forest, no habitations or anything to deal with diseases.

Speed is Equalized to Mr. Satan's highest speed.

Mosquito is bloodlusted. It will attempt to bite Mr. Satan once and then flee the scene soon after a succesful bite. It is also given a pseudo-immortality to avoid Satan simply outlasting it till it dies of natural causes. Mr. Satan isn't bloodlusted but he will try his best to kill the bug.

The Mosquito will carry all diseases usally carried by Mosquitoes.

Both are allowed to go anywhere in the planet with no concequences.

Win Conditions:

-Win for Satan: The Mosquito is killed before it can bite.

-Tie: Mosquito dies but Satan is affected by a mortal diseases.

-Win for Mosquito: Hercule dies to a disease before he can kill the Mosquito.

Who win?

I doubt it will be added to the profiles but just for fun.

Hmmm, mosquitos IRL are incredibly stealthy in the first place, so that's a good edge, however it takes a while for mosquitos to find a area tha thleeds when they land, the process itself takes roughly about two minutes for mosquitos to start releasing its disease filled saliva and since Hercules is on high alert and his only area based on his normal suit that can be sucked is his face and neck(unless your going to make him wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt lol which would be more fair), in any case Hercules will be able to eventually kill the mosquito since theirs very few openings for the mosquito to go in for the "kill". Let's say we make Hercules wear something that doesn't cover his arms and legs, I'd probanly give this a tie because since the mosquito is going to go hard on Hercules he'd most likely get to him from a blind spot and reach for his leg, on the other hand Hercules will probably feel this as most eventually do and hit the mosquito and kill it, however their is the chance it did penetrate and got the disease into Hercules in which case Hercules already loses, so we have one dead mosquito and Hercules right now so this could end with a tie,

On the other hand like I said the mosquitos process to find areas on are skin that bleeds takes a while(almost two minutes) even if we low ball it and assume it would only take the mosquito 1 minute, Hercules could notice this before hand and kill the mosquito quick enough, since Hercules is still more skilled and should have senses higher then the average man, I'm going to give this to Hercules still. The mosquito is a strong foes but in most situations Hercules should come out victorious.

Grudgeman1706 said:
Hmmm, mosquitos IRL are incredibly stealthy in the first place, so that's a good edge, however it takes a while for mosquitos to find a area tha thleeds when they land, the process itself takes roughly about two minutes for mosquitos to start releasing its disease filled saliva and since Hercules is on high alert and his only area based on his normal suit that can be sucked is his face and neck(unless your going to make him wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt lol which would be more fair), in any case Hercules will be able to eventually kill the mosquito since theirs very few openings for the mosquito to go in for the "kill". Let's say we make Hercules wear something that doesn't cover his arms and legs, I'd probanly give this a tie because since the mosquito is going to go hard on Hercules he'd most likely get to him from a blind spot and reach for his leg, on the other hand Hercules will probably feel this as most eventually do and hit the mosquito and kill it, however their is the chance it did penetrate and got the disease into Hercules in which case Hercules already loses, so we have one dead mosquito and Hercules right now so this could end with a tie,
On the other hand like I said the mosquitos process to find areas on are skin that bleeds takes a while(almost two minutes) even if we low ball it and assume it would only take the mosquito 1 minute, Hercules could notice this before hand and kill the mosquito quick enough, since Hercules is still more skilled and should have senses higher then the average man, I'm going to give this to Hercules still. The mosquito is a strong foes but in most situations Hercules should come out victorious.
I agree with everything Grudgeman1706 said in his post.

Going with Hercule Satan.

Note: this is a joke honestly i don't know who to root for

PFFFFF

Mosquito downplay

obviously Mosquito solo's via durability dude tanked saitaman squishing him

Satan probably wins

Even I, a wimpy, uncoordinated and noticably white teenage dork can swat a mosquito here and there

probably wouldn't take long for a legit world martial arts champion to do it, especially if he's aware that the mosquito is there

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Satan probably wins
Even I, a wimpy, uncoordinated and noticably white teenage dork can swat a mosquito here and there

probably wouldn't take long for a legit world martial arts champion to do it, especially if he's aware that the mosquito is there
True. I consider myself rather weak and I've swatted many a mosquito. Hercule is likely superior to the likes of Bruce Lee.

Cropfist said:
Has anyone ever taken down a bloodlusted mosquito outside of their house?
I had a run in with a bloodlusted mosquito in a parking garage. After a tough battle, I just about managed to escape. However, I am a rather weak human specimen and my performance should in no way reflect on Hercule.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Oh my.
I love this thread.

A mosquito is hypothetically trading blows with the weakest DBZ character.
Hercule is not the weakest DBZ character. The turtle is.

The thing people seems to forget is that we often spat mosquito in our houses, not in forests. It's extremely easy to get bitten when you're in a forest.

And IRL Mosquito are ********. This one is supersonic due to scaling to Satan.

Well speed is an irrelevant issue here if it's equalized.

Plus Mr. Satan is a legitimate world champion. Practically the most physically fit human in DBZ. He'd have some trouble, but I doubt he'd have that hard of a time trying to swat the mosquito. The only thing helping the mosquito in this is its size.

Yeah but the thing is that a normal mosquito is below you in all speed. A mosquito with speed equal to your combat one is going to be tougher than us squatting one.

Mr. Satan takes a swatter from his pockets and one-swats the mosquito. That or an insecticide, he always has gadgets on him for some reason.

Mr. Satan falls asleep and gets infected. The question now is whether or not any of the diseases can kill Mr. Satan in under a month (accounting that the mosquito has lived out it's youth). The mosquito can just run away and proceed to feed on Mr. Satan every other day to survive by the same method, maybe eat some grass.

NoobishLOLOL said:
Mr. Satan falls asleep and gets infected. The question now is whether or not any of the diseases can kill Mr. Satan in under a month (accounting that the mosquito has lived out it's youth). The mosquito can just run away and proceed to feed on Mr. Satan every other day to survive by the same method, maybe eat some grass.
Mosquitos don't eat grass though......

"It is also given a pseudo-immortality to avoid Satan simply outlasting it till it dies of natural causes."

Can't do thaaat

Grudgeman1706 said:
NoobishLOLOL said:
Mosquitos don't eat grass though......
Oh true, it'll just eat the nectar from whatever plants it can find. Unless there's a limited source of them to the point where Mr. Satan can just destroy all of it before he dies.

Back