• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan's long awaited page revamp!

Yeolban

She/Her
The page revamp is finally here, yippee! This is the sandbox for the page.

Special thanks to @SeijiSetto who first worked on it and @DavidTPPM who later helped me out when Setto lost interest.
Let's get on to it!

First of all, the page is cleaned up and organized with proper tabbers and bullet points. This is already a huge plus, given that those wall of texts are traumatizing to look at...

Second of all, the Intelligence section is expanded upon. Not a major change, but still worth noting. It will mainly help out with match-ups that bring up skill into question.

Third of all, "The God of High School" key is renamed to "Miracle". It's a name that makes more sense.

Fourth of all, values were given to stats with reasonings. As for the calcs, I'm pretty sure they were already approved since they were done by Setto and David or something.

Fifth of all, new abilities were added, along with scans and reasonings for already existing ones:

Aren't you happy, Mori Dan sandbox. You're finally seeing light after more than a year since your creation...

Agree: @DavidTPPM
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I have a question, With all that combat intelligence feat why is he has not yet gained Extraordinary Genius?

If I'm not mistaken, the characters with combat intelligence feat that are not of the same quality as Mori jin, is Still gained Extraordinary Genius.

I have a question, With all that combat intelligence feat why is he has not yet gained Extraordinary Genius?

If I'm not mistaken, the characters with combat intelligence feat that are not of the same quality as Mori jin, is Still gained Extraordinary Genius.
Didn't we discuss this already in the general discussion thread? Extraordinary Genius specifically requires scientific knowledge

Back