• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

SBA
hızlar eşitlendi

Last edited:
Okaaay first of all
You need to wait for 8 hours since last reply to bump. It's nothing serious but you clutter the thread for no reason while unnecessarily upsetting staff members.
Now
If he directs the scenario, these events will never happen and Mori Dan will die suddenly.
Moris mind manip is passive which is considered instantaneous. In other words, Wang won't have the time to direct the scenario. Moris layered mind and fear manipulation will make Wang Ling completely defenseless.

To make matters worse Moris opening move would be word based EE which WL doesn't seem to resist.

To me this seems like Wang Ling is far stronger than Mori but the match up is completely in Moris favor due to passive and thought based one shot hax

Bump
Moris mind manip is passive which is considered instantaneous. In other words, Wang won't have the time to direct the scenario. Moris layered mind and fear manipulation will make Wang Ling completely defenseless.
You need to talk about how morin's passive works.

😭
You need to talk about how morin's passive works.
You see Mori and you instantly start feeling overwhelming need to get on your knees and pray/worship him
In-Collage-20240602-200747608.jpg

There's also his layered fear manipulation which was at one point shown to make a person pretty much give up on spot with a single glance.

😭

You see Mori and you instantly start feeling overwhelming need to get on your knees and pray/worship him
In-Collage-20240602-200747608.jpg

There's also his layered fear manipulation which was at one point shown to make a person pretty much give up on spot with a single glance.
Has resistance to both of them

Not layered. At least not according to his profile.
Higher ap with speed equalised where wang ling has advantage with this this match cannot be listed under their profiles as per rule
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.

Since they will start from 4 km away, plot manip will work.
Why? The moment
He sees Mori he instantly gets hit by mind hax.
Where does layering come from?
Affecting someone who resists mind manip. Here Mujin resists mind manipulation but Moris affected him.
You have to get it approved by staff which I did so there shouldn't be any issues with his layers

Higher ap with speed equalised where wang ling has advantage with this this match cannot be listed under their profiles as per rule
That rule states nothing like that…? WL wouldn't lose because he has a disadvantage against a speed value he normally wouldn't and the rule doesn't say anything about AP

Wang Ling will run the plot manip before Mori can see him.
First of all, no? Speed equalized makes it so they see each other at the same time. And second of all, Moris MM is passive and doesn't require him to do anything to activate. He doesn't need to see Wang Ling for it to work. Passives are instant so he literally can't outspeed the mind and fear manipulation

Mori stomps
Abstract Existence (Type 1: Becoming one with the world itself alongside Mujin. including its aspects such as law, karma, duality, concept, and information [See Note]

yhwach cant interact with this

That rule states nothing like that…? WL wouldn't lose because he has a disadvantage against a speed value he normally wouldn't and the rule doesn't say anything about AP
And I am talking about speed, and about ap, is u can't run a 2C with 2A
Moris MM is passive and doesn't require him to do anything to activate
Also where is that 1 later coming anyways I don't see a reason
Passives are instant so he literally can't outspeed the mind and fear manipulation
Wang ling is already in a sealed stated of his emotion, it's already there, so his mm won't even work to began with with the seal he have on his nape. And if u say if his self is removed then see it as end of the multiverse, as it's already been stated many times his seals restrict him from destroying the multiverse. The moment he got his seal off consider the end right there.

Bullshit accelerated development? How does that counteract getting mindfucked?
He can adapt to it, I mean, the ****** understood CM2 in a matter of minutes. And I think he has conceptual invulnerability, so Mori will have a hard time trying to incap him

And I am talking about speed, and about ap, is u can't run a 2C with 2A
Why not? Where is that said?
Also where is that 1 later coming anyways I don't see a reason
It's literally listed on the profile.
Passive Layered Mind Manipulation [1 Layer] (Is capable of making people, including Mujin Park, submit to him and commanding them to do as he pleases)
Mujin has resistance to mind manipulation.
Wang ling is already in a sealed stated of his emotion, it's already there, so his mm won't even work to began with with the seal he have on his nape. And if u say if his self is removed then see it as end of the multiverse, as it's already been stated many times his seals restrict him from destroying the multiverse. The moment he got his seal off consider the end right there.
I have genuinely no idea what you're talking about but his profile doesn't say anything about mind or fear hax immunity.

He can adapt to it, I mean, the ****** understood CM2 in a matter of minutes. And I think he has conceptual invulnerability, so Mori will have a hard time trying to incap him
Has he ever adapted to something like mind manipulation? If so it still kinda doesn't matter because Mori has resistance negation.

Mori passively incaps him in 2 different ways and can one shot him with a single word so I don't exactly see how he's doing anything

Why not? Where is that said?
Saw moris durability?
I have genuinely no idea what you're talking about but his profile doesn't say anything about mind or fear hax immunity.
Anime explains it better tbh, but basically he got his seal on his neck which negates any kind of emotion coming on him passive but limiting his power, this is a passive side effects of the seal.
Mori has resistance negation.
Wang has ultimate immunity

Mori passively incaps him in 2 different ways and can one shot him with a single word so I don't exactly see how he's doing anything
How?

Also plz see the note I have already mentioned in wangling profile down there

First of all, no? Speed equalized makes it so they see each other at the same time. And second of all, Moris MM is passive and doesn't require him to do anything to activate. He doesn't need to see Wang Ling for it to work. Passives are instant so he literally can't outspeed the mind and fear manipulation
starting distance is not specified so wang ling can use plot manip this way

Saw moris durability?
What?
Anime explains it better tbh, but basically he got his seal on his neck which negates any kind of emotion coming on him passive but limiting his power, this is a passive side effects of the seal.
I didn't see that in the profile but either way, that just seems like baseline mind manip resistance.
Wang has ultimate immunity
Invulnerability isn't "ultimate immunity" lol
Layered Fear manip that can make people instantly depower and fall unconscious and layered mind manip that makes him want to take back shots from Mori.
Also plz see the note I have already mentioned in wangling profile down there
What about it? I don't see how stats matter here since noone is arguing about those.

Why? The moment
He sees Mori he instantly gets hit by mind hax.

Affecting someone who resists mind manip. Here Mujin resists mind manipulation but Moris affected him.
You have to get it approved by staff which I did so there shouldn't be any issues with his layers
and thanks to these haxes I think it will be completely unreachable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back