• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan (GOH) Vs Akuma (Asura's Wrath) (0-0-0)

So, Oni has to deal with Mori's accelerated development which can close gaps of up to an 8x difference. Mori is also martially skilled and can analyse fighting styles and adapt his technique to overcome the opponent.

So, Oni has to deal with Mori's accelerated development which can close gaps of up to an 8x difference. Mori is also martially skilled and can analyse fighting styles and adapt his technique to overcome the opponent.
I can see akuma BFR mori if it came to that or use satsui no hado which depends on the sins u have done (which mori has shit tons of sins he did). Or BFR him in start of the fight which he did to ryu (although he did it so he can fight asura for himself)

Yeah I doubt Akuma would BFR a worthy opponent. Also, Akuma doesn't open with the satsui no hado. The way I see it, Mori accelerates in AP and eventually overcomes Akuma, who then attempts the satsui no hado, but fails because Mori's danger sense would already warn him about the attack and his instinctive reactions would kick in and KO Akuma.

Yeah, Akuma will not BFR Mori if he proves to be worthy.
I have yet to check this more deeply (though, given my experience with Mori I don't see it difficult for him to win), but KOing this Akuma is going to be really difficult, he fought Asura was hundreds of years straight until both turned to stone.

Yeah, Akuma will not BFR Mori if he proves to be worthy.
I have yet to check this more deeply (though, given my experience with Mori I don't see it difficult for him to win), but KOing this Akuma is going to be really difficult, he fought Asura was hundreds of years straight until both turned to stone.
Oh yeah forgot about that they turned into stone

Back